GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Problem is there hasn’t been any evidence presented. Going to be yet another laugh-out by any/ every court they walk into.
Pretty much. All this finger pointing and at every direction but no proof. I don’t know why this is even entertained.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Pretty much. All this finger pointing and at every direction but no proof. I don’t know why this is even entertained.

I still can’t figure out what they are appealing. Crying to the next higher court doesn’t make evidence magically appear in the original case under appeal.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Car(s)
Golf
Off-topic, anything goes right?
Since I 'don't have privileges' to post in the other thread, I will start my own.
The apocalypse is here, and the new normal is anything but. Our freedoms are being stripped away in the name of 'being safe' and 'saving lives.'
Cuomo literally killed the most people in the country, by putting positive seniors back in nursing homes. Dr. Fauci says Cuomo did a 'great job.' Meanwhile, a large Navy medical ship was sitting in the harbor unused.
Early estimates said 6 out of 7 with NO symptoms. Wall Street Journal now reporting 10 out 11 with no symptoms and as many 100 million have been infected and never knew. We are at 30% immune, with 'herd immunity' being 50%. We've lost 70,000 small businesses for a virus where 99% + recover. Reports of 80% false positive tests, including a piece of fruit and a goat in Tanzania.
The world will never be the same until we have a 'cure' or the vaccine, which they assure us will be 'safe and effective.' All while a 1986 law says companies like Merck have ZERO liability and can't be sued. Their HPV vaccine is paralyzing and killing teens, but they don't advertise that. The government has paid over $4.5 Billion to date to 25% of vaccine injured victims on their behalf. Your tax dollars mind you, 75% lose their case in the rigged courts.
4 pages of side effects, including death, 99% doing just fine with their God given immune system, but sure let's place our bets on Bill Gates vaccine that you will need multiple times so he can make a lot of money. mRNA will modify your DNA, nothing nefarious there. Maybe you heard the Pentagon warned against 23 and me type DNA tests because it 'poses personal and operation risks' to our military? No, let's sweep that under the rug too. Remember that when they want to stick a 2 foot swab up your nose.
This plan for world domination, one of many, was published May 2010 (10 years ago) by the Rockefeller Foundation under the innocuous name 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.' It describes the virus, widespread masks, riots and the push back by the public. I will include the link for you to view at your leisure.
So as the whole world is put on hold for a bad cold, I would just like to share why I AM NOT AFRAID and have armed myself with real knowledge and data. I will fight for your freedom to NOT wear a mask when suicide kills twice as many as coronavirus EVERY YEAR. They said '15 days to slow the spread,' well that was 128 days ago with no end in sight. You want to see the curve? We're at the end and it's FLAT.
Unlike jay745, I welcome all conversation on this subject. Thank you.
link- http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf
View attachment 180472
It’s a fake virus, it doesn’t exist.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It’s a fake virus, it doesn’t exist.

A9A85087-55C6-4C5A-A559-47216EA5D6B5.gif

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You guys are like hawks circling their prey. The thread is quiet and someone posts something and instantly it's an all out attack and a feeding frenzy. Do you all have this thread on speed dial? 😂

1606539347722.jpeg