GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Log into the MK7 forum. That thread is showing 1787 pages and 26791 posts period. This thread has more pages and posts.

The "what did you do" thread is not in "off topic". It's in "general discussions".

Jim.

I know you're a bit technologically challenged sometimes, but I don't know how else to explain it to you.

They're 2 completely different threads.

What did you do to your MK6 today? - Started on July 31st, 2012. Currently has 3,362 pages, and 50,427 posts.

What did you do to your MK7 today? - Started on July 12th, 2014. Currently has 1,787 pages, and 26,791 posts.

They're two completely different threads. Started at different times. On different sections of the GolfMK forums. They only thing they have in common, is they both ask the question "What did you do to your ___ today?" But it's like comparing the thread "Stock downpipe prices?" and the thread "MK6 Quirks". They're two completely different threads.

Now, back to this thread.

This section of the forums? At the bottom? Where it says 'Members Area'?

1614045316637.png

That is a shared section. It doesn't matter whether you're logged into www.GolfMK5.com, wwwGolfMK6.com, www.GolfMK7.com, or www.GolfMK8.com, you'll see the same section at the bottom with all the same threads. The 4 forums use the same backbone. It's the same pool of members across all 4 forums. You can put your username jimlloyd40 into any of them, enter your password, and log in. Since it's all shared on the backend.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Jim.

I know you're a bit technologically challenged sometimes, but I don't know how else to explain it to you.

They're 2 completely different threads.

What did you do to your MK6 today? - Started on July 31st, 2012. Currently has 3,362 pages, and 50,427 posts.

What did you do to your MK7 today? - Started on July 12th, 2014. Currently has 1,787 pages, and 26,791 posts.

They're two completely different threads. Started at different times. On different sections of the GolfMK forums. They only thing they have in common, is they both ask the question "What did you do to your ___ today?" But it's like comparing the thread "Stock downpipe prices?" and the thread "MK6 Quirks". They're two completely different threads.

Now, back to this thread.

This section of the forums? At the bottom? Where it says 'Members Area'?

View attachment 204065

That is a shared section. It doesn't matter whether you're logged into www.GolfMK5.com, wwwGolfMK6.com, www.GolfMK7.com, or www.GolfMK8.com, you'll see the same section at the bottom with all the same threads. The 4 forums use the same backbone. It's the same pool of members across all 4 forums. You can put your username jimlloyd40 into any of them, enter your password, and log in. Since it's all shared on the backend.
God dammit Jim

it’s all right fucking there. How are u gonna force cat man to do all the work. Bla bla evidence. Bitch.