GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You love this country yet you condemn the founding fathers.
They kind of baked slavery and white supremacy into the fabric of the country. That's fucked up for people supposedly trying to break the shackles of oppression of a monarchy, don't you think?

I get that you're white, so it isn't offensive to you and you haven't had to live with the consequences. Just try to not be a racist old man for a few seconds and see it from his perspective.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ah u get it now. Why should I sympathize with slave owners? Republicans do it enough already
The majority of white families never owned slaves. Mine didn't. I grew up as poor as anybody. There are American success stories for every race.
Now if you want to address systemic black culture issues, like glorifying crime and violence in hip hop, that's a whole different issue.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
They kind of baked slavery and white supremacy into the fabric of the country. That's fucked up for people supposedly trying to break the shackles of oppression of a monarchy, don't you think?

I get that you're white, so it isn't offensive to you and you haven't had to live with the consequences. Just try to not be a racist old man for a few seconds and see it from his perspective.
The hell are you talking about? I only asked a question without any commentary.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What part of people rejected trump by voting for Biden did u not understand
I've seen the county data changed in Biden's favor. You know, the unbiased, non-partisan data that proves the voter fraud that Trump and others have talked about but the media constantly denies.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The majority of white families never owned slaves. Mine didn't. I grew up as poor as anybody. There are American success stories for every race.
Now if you want to address systemic black culture issues, like glorifying crime and violence in hip hop, that's a whole different issue.
When did I say the majority of white people owned slaves?

why would I want to discuss such things with someone that wouldn’t get it unless I’d be the educator? I’m not in an educating mood...

when did I say there weren’t any successful minorities?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
When did I say the majority of white people owned slaves?

why would I want to discuss such things with someone that wouldn’t get it unless I’d be the educator? I’m not in an educating mood...

when did I say there weren’t any successful minorities?
You are very clearly anti-white and pro-stereotypes...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You are very clearly anti-white and pro-stereotypes...
Zrick. You’re allowed to have whatever opinion of me u want.

I am anti cop. I am heavily and extremely anti cop. If my ptsd diagnosis would let me get away with a single murder. I’d kill the cop that called me a wetback. I don’t like cops.

I think you’re threatened by me and people like me. Your fear doesn’t make me the racist. It makes you the racist.

you are incredibly unpatriotic. And that’s saying a lot coming from a cop hater like me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've seen the county data changed in Biden's favor. You know, the unbiased, non-partisan data that proves the voter fraud that Trump and others have talked about but the media constantly denies.
You saw it in your delusions.