GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ok NJ. You're famous for the Situation. I'm proud to be the outlier.
Using real math and numbers = MEMES
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I would love to post 1,000 links to your favorite COVID tracking websites, crunching the numbers and doing powerpoint presentations for all of you. Holding your hand to help you understand basic multiplication and division. But I've been doing this since March, I'm not a 3rd grade teacher. I'm using THEIR data and 'mainstream news' outlets for everything I claim. This isn't alternate reality.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I think you'd do better climbing up on your house or another suitably tall building and just shouting this from the rooftop.

That's the level this discussion is on.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
2020- where statistics are fake
56 million people died in 2017, that was a normal year. A dozen things kill more people than MUH COVID all the time.
NO ONE BATS AN EYE.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I would love to post 1,000 links to your favorite COVID tracking websites, crunching the numbers and doing powerpoint presentations for all of you. Holding your hand to help you understand basic multiplication and division. But I've been doing this since March, I'm not a 3rd grade teacher. I'm using THEIR data and 'mainstream news' outlets for everything I claim. This isn't alternate reality.
If all that you are doing is basic multiplication and division, I understand why you feel the way that you do. Most of the people that I work with feel the same way. It seems that none of you understand exponential growth and the fact that there are multiple lags in the data just because of the nature of the issue.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They say 4-6 weeks of masks and everything will be ok. California has had mandatory masks for 4 weeks and the inflated numbers have gone up. They are going to milk thing thing until November and then it will magically disappear.

I'm from California, and it's a little know fact that outside the major cities, the rest of California is pretty derpy and conservative. Of my entire family, my brother, dad, one sister and me are the only liberals. My stepmom, 2 other sisters, there husband's, three grown kids, are all straight up Rush Limbaugh loving conservatives.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
56 million people died in 2017, that was a normal year. A dozen things kill more people than MUH COVID all the time.
NO ONE BATS AN EYE.

Actually, the excess death rate is 28% last I looked a couple weeks ago for 2020 and the pandemic is just getting started. By the end of the year we could be close to 50% excess death rate if things don't drastically improve.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
NO ONE BATS AN EYE.
It’s not only that Covid can kill you, it’s that it can cause severe health issues in those who survive after catching it. It’s also that it’s putting a tremendous strain on the health care system whose resources are not unlimited.

For every one of those other “causes of death” I guarantee you that there are plenty of people who “BAT AN EYE.” For each there are almost certainly a large number of organized groups which function to lobby for funding and legislation to effectively lower their impact.

Take this seriously, be responsible, and wear a mask.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We're at about 10% exposure in the US right now, so crunch your numbers and extrapolate out to 90% exposure rate. You don't think over a million dead would be a big deal?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Actually, the excess death rate is 28% last I looked a couple weeks ago for 2020 and the pandemic is just getting started. By the end of the year we could be close to 50% excess death rate if things don't drastically improve.
28% I call BS, have not seen that reported ANYWHERE.