GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Local Jacksonville family on TV lost father, 60, son,,35, and mother, 60, in ICU. Local football coach, 39, died Friday. The stories are coming fast now.

The most ironic part, they didn't want to be part of an experiment. Uh, you are part of an experiment. You're the control group, whether you know it or not.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I want to know what these doctors are qualifying as healthy, because it seems like anyone without comorbidities is being deemed healthy. But, that's simply not enough information to make that determination. If someone is eating fast food, drinking alcohol, overweight, is low on any important vitamins/minerals, isn't active, doesn't drink water, then they're not healthy regardless of comorbidity status and will likely have a harder time with the virus.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't bother with racists, so you can stop quoting me.

I get it, you think recognizing racism is racism.

You're still an extremist like zrickety.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I want to know what these doctors are qualifying as healthy, because it seems like anyone without comorbidities is being deemed healthy. But, that's simply not enough information to make that determination. If someone is eating fast food, drinking alcohol, overweight, is low on any important vitamins/minerals, isn't active, doesn't drink water, then they're not healthy regardless of comorbidity status and will likely have a harder time with the virus.

Viral load is the issue, not Big Macs.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Generalizing black men as thugs who like to beat up Asians is racist. You're on my ignore list now. I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

Cool, but I didn't do that. There was no generalization at all. I was very specific that Trump supporting black men were beating up Asians. I also never used the word thugs.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's a fact all blacks hate Asians and want to beat them up, because of the actions of a literal few? Funny how these generalizations only work towards blacks and never whites. You're a pos too, ignored.
I DID NOT say it's a fact that all blacks hate Asians. I said it's a fact that it was in the news. Nothing I can do when you lack in reading comprehension.

Put us all on ignore and then you'll stop posting in the thread.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
If you want to circle jerk with Ricky and escape hatch just start a private chat on parlor or some other dumb shit.

Until then we're going to keep pointing out your insanity.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I DID NOT say it's a fact that all blacks hate Asians. I said it's a fact that it was in the news. Nothing I can do when you lack in reading comprehension.

Put us all on ignore and then you'll stop posting in the thread.

That's what I'm talking about! Fuck around with Jim and he will land on you like a piano on a Morris Marina! Sayonara!

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
If you want to circle jerk with Ricky and escape hatch just start a private chat on parlor or some other dumb shit.

Until then we're going to keep pointing out your insanity.

I don't care if people disagree with me, there's just no point in conversating with someone that's openly racist.