GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
derail:

I just downloaded wire diagrams for Comet (I had a previous project that I just got done so now its time for me). I also picked up fire ext. that till I get comet running I am keeping in VW. I don't remember if I had mentioned two fun things about Comet fire.

1. First thing I grabbed when smoke came out of the vents was insurance card & registration. I then popped hood. Even before I got the fire out by just smothering it with coat/hands (it was small) I had done the math and figured out that AFTER my deductible with the collectors car insurance I would have made $6K.

2. It was the first day in about one month that I didn't get a phone call offering an extended wtty.
Did you burn your hands?

I still get crap in the mail and phone calls for a car I haven't had for 8 years to extend the warranty.
I block the phone numbers but they just call from a new number.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
derail:

I just downloaded wire diagrams for Comet (I had a previous project that I just got done so now its time for me). I also picked up fire ext. that till I get comet running I am keeping in VW. I don't remember if I had mentioned two fun things about Comet fire.

1. First thing I grabbed when smoke came out of the vents was insurance card & registration. I then popped hood. Even before I got the fire out by just smothering it with coat/hands (it was small) I had done the math and figured out that AFTER my deductible with the collectors car insurance I would have made $6K.

2. It was the first day in about one month that I didn't get a phone call offering an extended wtty.
So you've downloaded a wiring diagram and researched the insurance payout...

Got plans to torch the Comet and invest in Dogecoin eh? :unsure:

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Definitely listen to Jim, buy heavy into doge, it is definitely a solid place to be in crypto

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
At least 58 Afghanis dead today after a triple terrorist act at an all girl school in Kabul. Most of them girls ages 11-15. Tell me, do #Afghanilivesmatter? Will anyone color their facebook profile pics with Afghan flag colors the way they did after the terrorist act against morons from Charlie Hebdo in Paris? Is there a world outside the North American continent?

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
derail:

Didn't you recently get vaccinated? You should definitely make a VAERS report. No way that was a coincidence. And if you think that was bad, wait till you see what happens to your comet in three years.