GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I thought the biggest reason was the gangs. With regards to climate changes Arizona is in a 30 year drought and water rationing is likely as soon as next summer. With the Colorado River basin not receiving the normal snowfall for so many years all the states that rely on the Colorado River water will be faced with rationing. And the booming population growth in Arizona has only contributed to the problem.
God damn it Jim, read my post before you respond with this ignorant ass bullshit.

1) why do you think the gangs are a problem? A weak government that was made that way by... drumroll... a massive drought starving its funding aaaand the CIA overthrowing the strong government that somewhat countered the gangs.

2) what's the primary domestic product of Arizona? Not fuckin farming. Except for the pecan groves, But still not farming. So what does the drought do to the people? Forced them to use massive modern irrigation and seek industries that do not rely on water.

I swear to zombie Jesus and DMX you are the dumbest motherfucker. Like why would you even write that post?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
It's embarrassing that there are grown adults that don't know Christianity is a cobbled together hodge podge of pagan stories, propaganda, previous religions that came long before and has been edited and created by man to serve man.
I was hoping Religion would make a comeback in this thread

That isn't to say their isn't some being out there that started all this, but it 100% wasn't a sky daddy making a mud man and rib women.
Plz leave my name out of it

Evidence of our Creator is everywhere. If someone wants to deny Him or be an asshole, that's their prerogative.
I approve of the use of "or" in this post.

Remember folks you can be an Atheist but still allow others their beliefs

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I was hoping Religion would make a comeback in this thread

Plz leave my name out of it

I approve of the use of "or" in this post.

Remember folks you can be an Atheist but still allow others their beliefs
People can believe what they want, and apologize for the inherent stupidity of it all as much as they want, as long as it stays with them. The instant it crosses over into mine or my family's lives, via proselytization or legislation, they can go fuck themselves...

I'll say it again...Indoctrinated cultists' fantasies DO NOT constitute ANYONE's reality.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
God damn it Jim, read my post before you respond with this ignorant ass bullshit.

1) why do you think the gangs are a problem? A weak government that was made that way by... drumroll... a massive drought starving its funding aaaand the CIA overthrowing the strong government that somewhat countered the gangs.

2) what's the primary domestic product of Arizona? Not fuckin farming. Except for the pecan groves, But still not farming. So what does the drought do to the people? Forced them to use massive modern irrigation and seek industries that do not rely on water.

I swear to zombie Jesus and DMX you are the dumbest motherfucker. Like why would you even write that post?
Farming is a 24 billion dollar industry in Arizona. I won't call you names and insult you though.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Google says Agricultural products make up only 1.7% of GDP in Arizona :unsure:
It's still 24 billion per year which is certainly significant to the farming industry. That wasn't the original point of my post. It was how climate change is affecting water from the Colorado River and the impeding rationing which affects the other states that rely on the Colorado River basin.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Either way though.

Could use much less name calling here.

If it's hostile instead of funny it isn't worth it. Hostility comes from anger and if you're actually getting angry over the SCAMdemic please chill out a bit.

Thanks. 😋
I agree and it's why I don't do it anymore even when I reply to someone who did. You need to slap them also like you did me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Evidence of our Creator is everywhere. If someone wants to deny Him or be an asshole, that's their prerogative.
Did you find that evidence on Twitter?

And again, you wouldn't know what evidence was if it bit you one the ass.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Just found out my neighbor is on the zricktey committee. 😬 He just went on an hour long rant about how everything is a scam(politics,covid, science, medical,media,food) except for his Religion. It was a very uncomfortable conversation. I barely got 2 words in, it was crazy though I feel like we are going to be avoiding each other now.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just found out my neighbor is on the zricktey committee. 😬 He just went on an hour long rant about how everything is a scam(politics,covid, science, medical,media,food) except for his Religion. It was a very uncomfortable conversation. I barely got 2 words in, it was crazy though I feel like we are going to be avoiding each other now.
Is he a "paramedic" too?