GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
For $13 million you can have an 8-bit avatar. WTF
1615236434746.png

CryptoPunks: Details for Punk #7240 (larvalabs.com)
1615236454201.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Taking it back a couple pages.

My first job was at a water park.

It was amazing. I saw some of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life there.

I worked on this one raft ride and one time a very large lady came down in a boat. No worries until it's time to get out, most people just swing their legs over and hop off into the water since it's only waist deep. Anyway, this lady can't even come close to getting out of the boat feet first. So she just flops over the side and...immediately starts drowning.

The two life guards are on her instantly but this lady is panicking and the two guards are both teenage girls who combined are like 100 pounds less than this lady. The whole time they're trying to pick her up they both just keep yelling "put your feet down!"

She put her feet down eventually so it turned out okay, but I'll never forget the girls yelling at her, so funny 😆

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We're in the wrong line of work guys.
1615236573287.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Taking it back a couple pages.

My first job was at a water park.

It was amazing. I saw some of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life there.

I worked on this one raft ride and one time a very large lady came down in a boat. No worries until it's time to get out, most people just swing their legs over and hop off into the water since it's only waist deep. Anyway, this lady can't even come close to getting out of the boat feet first. So she just flops over the side and...immediately starts drowning.

The two life guards are on her instantly but this lady is panicking and the two guards are both teenage girls who combined are like 100 pounds less than this lady. The whole time they're trying to pick her up they both just keep yelling "put your feet down!"

She put her feet down eventually so it turned out okay, but I'll never forget the girls yelling at her, so funny 😆
JC, come make 8-bit avatars with me. These prices are insane.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Those cancel culture SOBs got Kim's Convenience. Is nothing sacred?
1615237887556.png

1615237852020.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R