GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Screenshot_20201221-115027_Instagram.jpg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
So apparently the Ivy League universities are getting $80 billion of our stimulus money.
$82 billion for schools
Most of the spending for schools is divvied up between the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund ($54.3 billion) and the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund ($22.7 billion), programs that provide funding to states to distribute to schools according to local demands.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Pretty sure most of the Ivy League schools declined to accept the first round of funding too.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
w/o me actually looking (cause it's more fun to ship tost in this thread) are we all getting $600 checks? I got the last one even though I didn't deserve it full time employed/essential/not really hurting. I donated it to food bank Money is good but they are just handing out free $. I know many need it but I really didn't.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
That's like saying you don't like goats, you only had sex with one because there weren't any women around. Still makes you a goat f***er.

lets not forget how god awful Hillary would have been
1608570404526.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
anywho. not gonna waste too much time defending myself.

It was a mistake, again not really knowing trump personally - all i heard about him at the time was he would be focused on the economy, and had a bit of a 'stick it to the news and government' sort of thing going on which i thought would be good compared to all the horrible shit i had heard about clinton since i was a kid. While trump artificially grew the economy (fail) and really didn't do much for 'sticking it to the government/news' except decreasing everyones trust across the board, which also is a bit of a fail, i won't defend him on anything. I learned and have grown up more since i was ~25 years old and listening to my Dad's politics more openly.

Remember, I voted Bernie in the primaries, and i was still considering myself a republican at the time.

Also, again, blue state, blue county, so i threw my vote away either way. Didn't vote for him this year because I'm not a sheep.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
w/o me actually looking (cause it's more fun to ship tost in this thread) are we all getting $600 checks? I got the last one even though I didn't deserve it full time employed/essential/not really hurting. I donated it to food bank Money is good but they are just handing out free $. I know many need it but I really didn't.
Under 75k/yr should get along with per child.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Genuinely curious about this. I have heard that about some of the cheap wifi stuff, but didn't think that was the case for z-wave, zigby, etc. since they run on an independent network through a separate hub. I have all z-wave and really like the automated lighting, use it a ton. You really have to use scene commands to get the most out of it.
I don’t know if z-wave and zigby have patched their devices yet but IOT "internet of things" is vulnerable to hackers that know how to do that. I don't think you need to worry about it much unless you live in an apartment complex. In a private house it's most unlikely that a hacker will park within range of your wifi to hack into it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
you can build 100 bridges, but if you suck one dick you're a dicksucker!