GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Lol. I took issue with the fact that you were lumping us all into a single category as Trump supporters, regardless of what article you posted. It could have been about the Space Force for all I care. I thought it was lazy for you, who got angry earlier about people boiling everything down to Trump, to boil us all down to being Trump supporters. Now do you fucking get it? Or are you going to be a misogynist and call me a woman again?

I didn't say everyone here was a Trump supporter. I see the confusion now though, if that's what you think I meant.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'd like to know why, exactly, if inflation was 0%, the President urged Congress to spend billions of dollars on an Inflation Reduction Act.
Many are pointing this out on social media as well. Not to mention spending/printing money they don't have increases inflation, again.
As usual, it was a pork bill stuffed with things that have nothing to do with the title.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Aren't you the guy who was pressing the point about extreme views on both sides being unacceptable?

Trump supported red flag laws IN GENERAL because he believes that sick people shouldn't be able to own guns. That doesn't mean he supports radical government agencies spying on you to determine who gets to own guns and who doesn't based on your politics. You are using the thing you railed against to make your point.

I'm not. Unfortunately, I'm being held accountable for your lack of comprehension skills. Because of red flag laws, people already have had their guns taken away for posting harmless shit on social media. The law gives potentially liberal judges far too much discretion in determining who's fit to own a firearm. It is a flawed law that can and already has been abused. So it's impossible to be a defender of gun rights while supporting red flag laws and proclaiming "we need to take guns first and go through due process second." Defending the 2nd amendment against obviously egregious laws is not extreme.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The guns are for the Criminal Investigation Division and are nothing new. When you're dealing with people laundering millions of dollars, it's probably not a bad idea to have a firearm.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The guns are for the Criminal Investigation Division and are nothing new. When you're dealing with people laundering millions of dollars, it's probably not a bad idea to have a firearm.
There are only 900 billionaires in the US. The only ones I would say are capable of laundering millions. Not counting Congress of course.
87k agents aren't going after Marty in the Ozarks.