GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
D3hKMp-U0AARRfW.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hmmm.. With all your wokeness I would think the racial implications of a large numberr of minorities aborting life would be an outrage. You can read more here.

https://www.umassmed.edu/news/news-...he-1-in-4-american-women-who-choose-abortion/

I put my faith and trust in OUR mighty God and others not doing the same is a large problem of what is happening in our country and our world. The secular idolization of one's self and one's beliefs to be centered in truth is absurd. How arrogant are we to think we have it all figured out and our way is best or just when perfection has been provided?

I know I will be ridiculed, mocked, and judged for my belief in God but I do not care. I do not seek affirmation or acceptance from any of you, I seek this from the face of God and as such know what is acceptable and what is not in His eyes. You can say I am wrong all you like but I know better. The real question is do you?
You're a nut bag that believes in a magic sky daddy inbreeding
Invented by goat fuckers 2000 years ago. Great.

Still doesn't change the fact a zygote, blastocyst or fetus isn't a baby AND that your magic sky daddy book doesn't object to abortion either. In fact punished women with spontaneous abortions as punishment. Try actually reading your magic sky daddy book. God has repeater ordered the slaughter of children, infants and the unborn.

The fact is, you don't care about babies, you want your sick religion to control others.

Fuck you in the ass with razor blades.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You're a nut bag that believes in a magic sky daddy inbreeding
Invented by goat fuckers 2000 years ago. Great.

Still doesn't change the fact a zygote, blastocyst or fetus isn't a baby AND that your magic sky daddy book doesn't object to abortion either. In fact punished women with spontaneous abortions as punishment. Try actually reading your magic sky daddy book. God has repeater ordered the slaughter of children, infants and the unborn.

The fact is, you don't care about babies, you want your sick religious to control others.

Fuck you in the ass with razor blades.
Haha, your insecurity is rather comical and to be expected of somone so closed minded yet woke.

No matter what you say, your opinion is just an opinion and means nothing to anyone else but you. The sooner you realize this the happier you are likely to be.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Zrickety- OMG, scary words. Here's a Dr. Fauci video that I don't understand, but I'll claim it supports my scary words, even though it doesn't. I'm pathological liar and I'd know better if I were actually a paramedic.
Haha, your insecurity is rather comical and to be expected of somone so closed minded yet woke.
I'm not insecure at all. Keep your religion to yourself. It's that simple.

Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Zrickety- OMG, scary words. Here's a Dr. Fauci video that I don't understand, but I'll claim it supports my scary words, even though it doesn't. I'm pathological liar and I'd know better if I were actually a paramedic.

I'm not insecure at all. Keep your religion to yourself. It's that simple.

Nah, but what I will do is pray for you man. You are lost and I hope you find God before it is too late.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol, keep your delusions to yourself and out of our laws. Kbye

What do you think our laws are founded on? It would do you some good to read the Bible so you actually understand what you are taking about.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What do you think our laws are founded on? It would do you some good to read the Bible so you actually understand what you are taking about.
Lol, I went to catholic school and a Baptist college.

1. It's delusion.
2. You have no idea what you own religion says.

Again, fuck yourself with razor blades.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol, I went to catholic school and a Baptist college.

1. It's delusion.
2. You have no idea what you own religion says.

Again, fuck yourself with razor blades.

It is better to never known Him then to know Him and turn your back. You should know that from being in Catholic School and then a Baptist college. I do find it interesting that you would go to Catholic school and then a Baptist college. So lost, I feel for you man.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It is better to never known Him then to know Him and turn your back. You should know that from being in Catholic School and then a Baptist college. I do find it interesting that you would go to Catholic school and then a Baptist college. So lost, I feel for you man.
You ignored that you worship a God that commanded the murder of women, children, babies, and unborn, that is unless you don't actually believe the Bible.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You ignored that you worship a God that commanded the murder of women, children, babies, and unborn, that is unless you don't actually believe the Bible.
I assume you reference the flood, the deliverance of God's people from Egypt, the nation of Israel receiving the land of milk and honey? What's your point? And now you want to talk about the death of the unborn when you are prochoice? Bahahaha, classic. You have no standards for which you hold yourself to. You bob and weave with the words or thoughts that best suit you at the time. You actually sound like a politician. So woke bro, so woke.