GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Connects2 Information Thread

full20v

com get some u little bum
Car(s)
gti
so i just found out that my package from cas is lost for the secong f***ing time this really bullshit

Cryptic1911

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008.5 GTI
just cancel the order and get it from incarexpress.co.uk

lf06vwjtdi

I got mine from incarexpress. Excellent communication and customer service from this guy, Jon.

I got the harness, lead adapter, fascia and antenna adapter for £103 (about $144) shipped.

By the way, for MkV and up, the antenna adapter you will need is the PC5136 for Pioneer F900BT/F9000BT/AVIC-D3

Last edited:

Cryptic1911

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008.5 GTI
yeah it was shipped like the 6th, and i got it on the 16th

Edgar

Made in Beanerland!!
I order mine on sunday, wich is monday there and got it the next saturday.
It was just 7 days from incarexpress.co.uk

and only cost me 87 euros shipped

full20v

Car(s)
gti
one more question, i know a bunch of guys put the gps antenna in the dash behind the radio where in the dash do u place it

full20v

Car(s)
gti
its been a long and trying week. first my harness from cas got lost for the second time, then when i got home today the first unit i ordered a month ago came :happyanim: so i started the instillation and ran into a bunch of problems :cry: 1st when i wired up the unit nothing came on so i tap the acc(red) into the constant (yellow) and it came on so i ran acc (red) to a fuse :biggrin: so i connected everything turn on the unit and the steering wheel does not work at all no volume, no tracks, and does not say pioneer.... AM UPSET FUSTRATED SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME i think it has something to do withh te acc (red wire)

Edgar

Made in Beanerland!!
its been a long and trying week. first my harness from cas got lost for the second time, then when i got home today the first unit i ordered a month ago came :happyanim: so i started the instillation and ran into a bunch of problems :cry: 1st when i wired up the unit nothing came on so i tap the acc(red) into the constant (yellow) and it came on so i ran acc (red) to a fuse :biggrin: so i connected everything turn on the unit and the steering wheel does not work at all no volume, no tracks, and does not say pioneer.... AM UPSET FUSTRATED SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME i think it has something to do withh te acc (red wire)

I don't think the new version of this harness will said pionner any more, mine is the 02 versions wich give you the speed sensor and the back up signal and it only says ACTIVE, but everything else is fine.

full20v

Car(s)
gti
I don't think the new version of this harness will said pionner any more, mine is the 02 versions wich give you the speed sensor and the back up signal and it only says ACTIVE, but everything else is fine.

i think the connects2 unit is messed up un less i have to program it or something

xtreme496

Enfig said they will be carrying these soon and they will be getting them through Metra. Finally a US dealer, and a decent one.

Pungschter

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Does the Connects2 give you the capability to switch functions, i.e. from FM to CD or iPod, etc. from the steering wheel????