GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE COLLEGE THREAD

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Well just decided to make this thread, i searched and didnt see anything like this, hope its not a repost

Basically you can talk about college experiences, rant about finals that are coming up, some may have alrdy taken them. Or just whatever you want to talk about. I know there is one that says which college you go to, this is not that.

Right now I have to write an essay for a draft that is due tomorrow. Also i have math hw due tomorrow. And a midterm on Friday. Now why i have a midterm on friday i do not know. I have finals next week!! This chem midterm is like 5 days before my Final!! Just needed to get that off my chest ahha. And im bored and tired of working that im not productive at all right now

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
i go to University of Toronto

summer vaca baby!!

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Im guessin your on a semester system. Wish i was you right now ahha, but then once in summer i would want to go back to a quarter system ahha.

bonix

Ready to race!
ew quarter system? im in maymester right now, just a 4 week superfast course which i think is easier than taking a full semester of the class. depends on the class but so far ive had good luck in choosing them

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Got to study for my chem midterm tomorrow and theres a lakers game on today. what to do??? I think ill just watch and study later haha

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Well.. I have an Anthro final next Friday, 3 essay revisions for English due by Tuesday, a Stats final on Tuesday morning at 7 am, and my English final is on Tuesday as well at 1 pm... Ugh... Not to mention Tuesday is my last day to try and "make a move" with someone from class...

Dammit

I just want these 2 weeks to be over already

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 BMP GTI
I graduated in '01 from LSU in construction management. Best 6.5 years of my life. I started in vet medicine, moved to geology then got into construction. Lost lots of hours over the course of all that. Partied my ass off the whole timet too. :biggrin:

If any of you guys are not sure what you want to do. Get a degree in construction. It's not rocket science & some companies will pay pretty well for estimators or project managers.

There's lots of majors that really don't help you much when you get out... psychology probably being one of the biggest... unless your planning on getting your doctorate.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
I'm a first year bioengineer. One of the toughest majors in my college haha, im gonna hate life eventually. Fall 09 quarter, my classes are Math differentials, Ochem, Physics, and english

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
I need to stop leaving my studying for one day, seriously im gonna need like 6 more hours to study for my chem midterm, and ive already put in a good two hours. TOO MUCH INFO!!!

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I'm in a 2. 4 week long summer courses this summer session and 3 courses in the 2nd summer sessions. I'm a history major, so I still have all the required readings of a 17 week course condensed into 4 weeks. Thats why i'm posting at 4:52 in the morning. I'm really hating life and all this reading. Sun up to sun down. On a side note, I'm really enjoying reading/comparing James Baldwin and Richard Wright at the moment.

Only 2 more semesters to go. I envy all of you on summer vacation.