GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE COLLEGE THREAD

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
I'm in a 2. 4 week long summer courses this summer session and 3 courses in the 2nd summer sessions. I'm a history major, so I still have all the required readings of a 17 week course condensed into 4 weeks. Thats why i'm posting at 4:52 in the morning. I'm really hating life and all this reading. Sun up to sun down. On a side note, I'm really enjoying reading/comparing James Baldwin and Richard Wright at the moment.

Only 2 more semesters to go. I envy all of you on summer vacation.

Woot all nighters FTW

edit: i remember last quarter i pulled an all nighter right before my bio midterm. I studied all night and i only took a break to eat. I actually didnt finish studying cause well i ran out of time, i had to go and take the midterm. But i got a B out of it which wasnt too bad

fjs5126

Right now im taking 3 summer classes in the first session and another 2 after these 3 end; for a grand total of 5...right now, its a pain but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end...

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Oh and something funny I found out today... My university is 'cost-cutting' by completely canceling all summer courses this year.. Thats fucking bullshit, I don't have any summer classes this year, but I feel bad for all the people that are trying to shoot down as many units as possible to graduate

Mi_Panic

Ready to race!
I'm a business major and I just turned in a 20 page research paper comparing Ireland and Thailand for starting a business. The week before that I turned in a 25 page finance paper. Next week I have two presentations and a final in International Business to take by Sunday. Fuck my life.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
^^ Wow thats a lot of work. Are you a third or fourth year??

Today the president of the university sent an email to everyone discussing the budget. And apparently with all the budget cuts, the tuition is going to increase by 9.3%. Also on the letter says that the cal grant might be gone to also save costs!! Its gonna be pretty expensive these coming years for college

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Wow all that work sounds like me at the end of last semester. I guess thats what we're in college for. To prove we can deal with a bunch of bullshit work in a short ammount of time and under massive ammounts of pressure.

Its 2:42 and looks like another all-nighter. I love summer school.

MADgolFER

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 MkV
just got a newsletter that my school is increasing the tuition because "to increase our ability to support those students who meet the criteria for financial aid"... they raising the tuition because people can't pay them...

SBmkfif

Ready to race!

Today the president of the university sent an email to everyone discussing the budget. And apparently with all the budget cuts, the tuition is going to increase by 9.3%. Also on the letter says that the cal grant might be gone to also save costs!! Its gonna be pretty expensive these coming years for college

yet we will all still find ways to buy 30 packs and go to the clubs on thursdays

SagOisaTREE

Ready to race!
I only have exams on Floral Design, Plant Biology and Landscape Plant Materials. Community college + easy major for the win. This means nothing though when I'm out harvesting fruit in the heat busting my ass and you guys are making more than double my salary in a nice air conditioned office..

Mi_Panic

Ready to race!

fourth year... Spent all day working on presentations, and aced the final. Met up with some MKV guys tonight, but back to business tomorrow. Its going to be a tough week, trying to get ready for the show on Saturday (Motorstadt) and these presentations

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
How's everyone's finals going? Or how were they if u finished alrdy? I hat procratinating, i saved half a day to study for my chem final, and i went to that class um i believe 3 times. Haha i think i might have pulled off a B, wasnt so bad. But right now im studying for bio and thiere is a shit load of information and i have 8 more chapters left and my test is at 11:30am tomorrow.