GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I've been working at home all week. The Illinois Government just released the stay at home quarantie order and I'm bored as F$%^!!!!

How's everyone else holding up? :)

nimonery

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 A3
Working from home as well... Just my luck that this all goes down 1 month after purchasing a new car ?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Do to a woman at work having a friend who tested positive, I've been teleworking from home since Tuesday. I have since organized my shed, organized kitchen cabinets, and have gone mountain biking to enjoy the weather. I will be teleworking for the foreseeable future as we are just in the initial climb of this curve.

I'm going to run out of things to do. I also have nothing to install on my car so that's no good. I think I will start painting and installing some closet shelving for the heck of it.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Been working from home all week and it sucks. Grocery stores in Chicago are wiped out.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
1584733904128407589947315781130_354179907578325.png

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I totally forgot.... Being at home is making me order mad stuff off Amazon, which isn't good. Mtb stuff for my bike... Wedge pack, bottle holder, bike hoist, etc... Lol.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
I would be working from home if Amazon would learn how to properly package monitor cables. Alas, soft packaging fails them yet again!

virpacalis

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 R DSG
If we can work from home, we're super lucky. If you're used to it, no sweat. If you're not, it's a learning experience, says this old high school Latin teacher.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I work from home every day. It’s the norm for me and I love it!! But not being able to go anywhere on Saturday is gonna suckkkkkk. It’s the day to do shit lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Working from home is pretty normal for me. I usually only do 3 or 4 days in the office, and 1 or 2 remote.

Now, trying to work from home with my wife also trying to work from home, and our 5 year old daughter home all day since schools and daycares are closed down... That's a whole other story. It's enough to make me want to rip my hair out.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Working from home is pretty normal for me. I usually only do 3 or 4 days in the office, and 1 or 2 remote.

Now, trying to work from home with my wife also trying to work from home, and our 5 year old daughter home all day since schools and daycares are closed down... That's a whole other story. It's enough to make me want to rip my hair out.
Heard that. My gf's place closed entirely so she's home but not working which makes her incredibly bored and wanting attention. Meanwhile I have to keep working....it's not going well.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Going to be a lot of Christmas babies this year.
I just says that to my wife the other day ..... Lots of people at home. .... Nothing to do....hmmmm