GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm starting to agree about DSG. Anyone with a white 19 Rabbit DSG want to do a straighr swap for a manual one?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Lol I know better than to be lured into some key board battles. I don't care about the transmission shit either. I was swapping clutches out in my driveway in high school. Def not against having a manual car, but I've had my share of problems(even on brand new cars.) I basically sold my C6 because it needed a clutch... The tuners tried to tell me at first, but I didn't listen.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Rural areas that aren't taking proper precautions are the next big area to spike and they don't have the health care infrastructure. Ironically, they largely think this whole thing is overblown and a MSM political agenda. They're about to pay the price for listening to politicians instead of experts.

Sounds like where I work.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I mean for being an automatic the DSG isn't bad but it is certainly no replacement for a manual :D.

Work issued out mini hand sanitizer bottles today. It it now a part of modern EDC work tools.

0C39BC22-FF76-42E4-ABE3-5805FF47F331.jpeg

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
well, guess ill share. I helped a buddy build something on Saturday and another friend who was there got tested for covid yesterday. Has me real nervous. So yeah I may or may not have it. That being said I didn't properly self quarantine (so I get what I get if I get it). I didn't know the 'other' friend was going to be there. I went to my best friends house who I did see multiple times before and 'other' friend was there. He said members of his family have it this am. f*ck

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
well, guess ill share. I helped a buddy build something on Saturday and another friend who was there got tested for covid yesterday. Has me real nervous. So yeah I may or may not have it. That being said I didn't properly self quarantine (so I get what I get if I get it). I didn't know the 'other' friend was going to be there. I went to my best friends house who I did see multiple times before and 'other' friend was there. He said members of his family have it this am. f*ck

Profile says you are in Philadelphia, ergo stay at home order has been effect for a while.

What the hell are you folks doing?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Profile says you are in Philadelphia, ergo stay at home order has been effect for a while.

What the hell are you folks doing?
honestly the USA had rona in Jan 21st 2020, stay at home wasn't in effect til April 1st via governor wolf. Mask wasn't required until April 3rd (which I have been wearing). To be honest the whole response from the government was very very very poor. I havn't gone anywhere except food store or my 1 buddies house (2 times). To be fair I was very sick in end of Feb before there was any restrictions so maybe I already had it who knows.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I wonder why hospitals need to hide the fact that they are buying medical equipment and having it flown in on private planes... oh yeah the gov is hoarding the medical equipment and giving it out to random hospitals that dont need it :/

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Won't be long before everything opens again, now that businesses are lobbying to get themselves re-opened.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
I wonder why hospitals need to hide the fact that they are buying medical equipment and having it flown in on private planes... oh yeah the gov is hoarding the medical equipment and giving it out to random hospitals that dont need it :/

Where are you hearing this from?