Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
If you're sick still come!

1587481081415.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Maybe they’ll all get it and I can sit back and laugh.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I was honestly hoping Trump was going to keep holding rallies through all this, but this will do instead. Same, same. Stupid should be painful. May Covid karma be swift and just.

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I was honestly hoping Trump was going to keep holding rallies through all this, but this will do instead. Same, same. Stupid should be painful. May Covid karma be swift and just.
The problem with this mentality is that the virus doesn't give a rat's ass about political parties. Sure we can point and laugh and hope karma bites them with catching it, but that makes it worse for the non-morons doing the right thing too. The reality is that everyone on both sides will still need to go to the grocery stores, including people joining these dumb protests therefore continuing to make it spread for everyone.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
Some of these posts are a little over the top. It just goes to show that people can't put politics aside, and truly wish harm on those they don't politically agree with.

Is this protest, and encouraging sick people to show up to a mass gathering the right thing to do? Of course not. In fact, I think that as a whole we need to do better staying home when we're sick. I see far too many people who take showing up at work with a fever or the flu as a badge of honor.

On the flip side, is the continued shutdowns and driving the economy off the cliff in the process the right thing to do? 22M people are unemployed at this point.......

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
And those people will further clog up hospitals, delaying care for those who did not attend. Not a good thing to wish for.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
My wishes for stupid people to get sick, and some die, is politically unbiased.

Some sides of the house just seem to try harder to thin their numbers, and so be it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not making them be stupid, they're choosing to listen to a lifelong con man whose knowledge of infectous disease is half paying attention to experts desperately trying to get him to listen, then ignoring them and taking advice from Sean Hannity. If the rest of us have to pay a price too, well maybe we share the blame for decades of low voter turn out and apathy. So buckle up, because the stupidity train has already left the station and you're on it, whether you're just an unwitting passenger or driving the train.

Last edited:

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I'm not making them be stupid, they're choosing to listen to a lifelong con man who's Knowledge of infectous disease is half paying attention to experts desperately trying to get him to listen, then ignoring them and taking advice from Sean Hannity. If the rest of us have to pay a price too, well maybe we share the blame for decades of low voter turn out and apathy. So buckle up, because the stupidity train has already left the station and you're on it, whether you're just an unwitting passenger or driving the train.
No one with that hair would be a con man. Oh, wait...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Garrett Soldano, the organizer of the first anti-quarantine movement ‘Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine’, is now touting a cure for COVID-19.

The product is called Juice Plus+ and Soldano is their marketing director. Remarkably, Juice Plus + was once connected to OJ Simpson, once known as, "The Juice".

Why not just call it Brawndo and get it over with?

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Covid-19 buying spree, turbo inlet 90 and pipe, obd11, factory mud flaps, dogbone insert and tonight just ordered an Eibach rear sway bar and moog endlinks, lol. Oh and about 100$ worth of car wash materials.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion