GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

CLDuckworth1

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KlipZ

Ready to race!

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
P1 Madone 9.5 post wheel install.
[/url][/IMG]

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
Road bikes for me and like most cyclist it’s N+1 couple Cannondales and Trek Madone.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Now that Canyon is selling bikes in the US I think that may be my next bike unless I hear horrible things about them otherwise.
Current ride:

Nothing has changed since my last post in this thread a year ago :(

KlipZ

Ready to race!

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
My every day bike and favorite by far is my Serotta Ottrott. It was a real team bike ridden by US Bicycle Hall of Famer Wayne Stetina (yes, Peter's Uncle).

A Time NXR Instinct is my weight weenie, braggin' rights bike.

Gravel and travel bike is a Ritchey break-away.

Mountain bike Santa Cruz Blur XC.

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Road bike is a cannondale caad10 since all frames are just fine and this one is cheap I can crash in a crit and replace the frame without sobbing. Caad10 sram. More interested in the power data, GoPro footage etc than the extra .001 I would get with a carbon frame.

For fun, have a cross bike with studded tires for this Chicago weather, and recently added a
Fatbike for cruising with the kids, or stomping around in the snow.

I’m trying to avoid riding in the basement this winter, but the weather is making it difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
I'll be the odd ball here:

My main bike hobby for the past 8 years or so is bike polo. It's just how it sounds, riding a bike, chasing a ball, putting it in the net. I've played all over the country, and a few times abroad (Canada, Puerto Rico (not really abroad obviously, but seriously, such a different wonderful place)).

Here's a video of one of my games from 2 years ago at the north american championships. https://vimeo.com/150072082 We ended up dropping that match, but gives a view of the sport. I'm white helmet-blue shirt in that video.

I also commute on a flat-barred cross bike. No cross racing from me to-date. Maybe i'll pursue it eventually as my polo days are winding down as of late. Also road mountain bikes for a little while for fun. Had a 29er hammer by rocky mountain bikes. Put a rockshox fork on it, then just fell out of interest with it and sold it.