GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Best coilovers on the market !!!

Onomarn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW R32 4779
Okay so what kinda spring rates should be ordered for these cross. I'm thinking 9-10k all around

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
I would try 8 front, 7 rear for first stab. Unless its a track car its better to err slightly on softer side, you can always crank shocks up more. Some have claimed they drive around with 12 or 13kg rates, at that rate the tires lose compliance and kidneys fail on a DD.

Shine Racing did some R32 development for someone that posted on it a while back, you might want to call Shine and see where they ended up for rates.

Onomarn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW R32 4779
Looks like I'm gonna go with the AST's I guess everything is the same other than the spring rates. Voshlag has a great deal in them. Thank you for the responses.

BlueAHR32

Autocross Champion
Looks like I'm gonna go with the AST's I guess everything is the same other than the spring rates. Voshlag has a great deal in them. Thank you for the responses.

Yes they do. Thats a killer deal :thumbsup:

bacardicj151

Car(s)
07 GTI
How many degrees can you adjust the front camber to?

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
Zero because you can't get them!

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
how do i get to the top of the rear strut to adjust damping?

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
im currently running Function & Form Type Two prototypes, and the design is very similar, it has an adjustable shock body and dampening atjustments that are really easy to access (the rear has the adjustment knob built into the shock body itself) the only difference is that it still uses the 2 locking collar as opposed to one. and the camber plate would have to be purchased seperately.