GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Best coilovers on the market !!!

EL_3grab

Beast from Middle East
Cant wait to read the review ;)

Driftin GTI

auto-x champ
Those coils look nice but out of my $$$$ range (aka I'de be sleeping in the garage) I am looking at H&R RSS's for next season or perhaps even a Ground Control setup, haven't decided.

AznRac3rPOI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Dan, very nice write up, can't wait to here what you think of them on the track. Thanks again, ill let the boys at JIC-Cross know on the write up. :)

xyouthx

slow ass car
if I cant sell my car and end up keeping it, my tax return mod is going to be coil overs, but these are just simply too expensive for me. Im going to be tracking a lot next season(again if she doesn't sell), but that's still almost another grand more than my tax return, and I still need to do the brakes, fluid, DV, tires too. But they do look the sex though. g/l and look forward to seeing your review.

xyouthx

slow ass car
oh I'm sure they're well worth the money, it's just hard for me to spend that kind of dough on a set of coilovers, because spending 2k on coilovers, reflash, exhaust, wheels, etc quickly can add up to 5-8k in mods, which contradicts why I bought the car in the first place, 30k could've gotten me a better car, so for me realistically I try to keep my mods a little cheaper. not saying these are a bad choice, but just the rational behind why I personally wouldn't purchase them...except like wholesale, then it'd be on.