GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

That's it... I'm sticking with VW

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
VW dubbed the most valuable carmaker in the world
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/07/the-most-valuable-carmaker-in-the-world-is-ta-da-volkswagen/

Makes me proud to drive a V dub... Not to mention that it's a great German car for much less than other German engineered autos... I'd rather get a nicely loaded GTI instead of a bare-bone BMW 328i which would still cost more...

Not to mention this is one of the most friendly discussion boards I've seen... I've posted a few times on BMW and Audi forums, and they're just rude and uptight... I'm still new here and you guys and gals rock :thumbsup:

I love VW's :wub:

Not to mention this is one of the most friendly discussion boards I've seen... I've posted a few times on BMW and Audi forums, and they're just rude and uptight... I'm still new here and you guys and gals rock :thumbsup:
bimmerfest forums FTL.

e90post is cool though.

bovice

Banned
Car(s)
Zamboni
bimmerfest forums FTL.

e90post is cool though.
agreed, bimmerfest and bimmerforums are a bunch of douches.

i used to post on audizine....they are pretty cool. only a few tools.

i love golfmkv though, great community.

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
This is great news. VW FTW!

09SemperGTI

Ready to race!
Good to know I made a solid investment.

e90post isnt much better than bimmerfest, i've had the e92 for just over a year and its almost to the point i cant read e90post any more, golfmkv is like 1000x better
boltjames makes bimmerfest look bad. If you know who I'm talking about. :thumbdown:

StrangeUsername

SOCOM: Confrontation FTW
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI MkV
This is my first VW and hopefully won't be my last.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i've joined countless forums (iwsti, evolutionm, s2ki, bimmerforums, audizine, vortex, etc.). golfmkv is by far the best forum in terms of layout and the people on here. new drivers are welcomed with open arms unlike some forums (especially bimmerforums)

I was on hookahforum for a while, and they have this stupid rule where you can't mention "illegal substances." I had like 300 posts and I was a participating member, once during the chat room convo I swear I said "weed", and my IP has been banned to this day. Been like 3 months.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I was on hookahforum for a while, and they have this stupid rule where you can't mention "illegal substances." I had like 300 posts and I was a participating member, once during the chat room convo I swear I said "weed", and my IP has been banned to this day. Been like 3 months.
You WOULD be on a hookah forum lol... :p

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
I got 40.5 MPG on my 30 mile commute home from work today.. I <3 my car..

(32 MPG average over 4,000 miles, including a weekend vacation to h2o (1000+ miles on that alone))