GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Texas: 07 GLI track car w/ clean title

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
6MT on PSS10, K04, lots of mods listed below, you can see some pics of the car in this thread:

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191936

I got the car back this weekend. My friend "daily'd" it from July til now although he put very few miles on. It has just under 80K total. Car is not street legal, although it could be if you installed an evap system, rear o2 sensor and MAF. Lots of fun on the street and track, everybody is very surprised by the platform. Car currently has a K04 with software for stock HPFP. I remapped the car myself and will be happy to give the next owner of the car a full VM with editing software, all revisions, as well as a programming device so you can reflash the car as desired.

Mod List

Suspension:

Almost bald RE-11, need to be replaced
PSS10
Poly / S3 bushings up front
New balljoints, tie rod ends

Brakes
Stainless lines
New DS2500 front pads on new centric rotors
Rear pads / rotors need replacement
1.5l RBF600 included

Power:

K04 (modified compressor housing with muffler removed :smile:)
Stock internals
Stock HPFP
Cone intake
Custom charge piping with BSH TBP
Godspeed intercooler (huge)
Tumble flap delete
Stock downpipe, exhaust (I can make you a catless 3" downpipe)

Weight Reduction
Fully stripped: insulation, wiring, airbags, unnecessary controllers, HVAC including blower and heater core, door handles and locks are all gone. I did keep the wireless key module and remote trunk release since they weigh almost nothing and are extremely useful as there's no other way to open the trunk from the outside.
Doors gutted (front crash bars installed)
Lexan windows
Lightweight PbAcid battery, relocated to behind driver's seat(lithium available)
Evap system removed
Driver's airbag removed but cover is in place and horn + mfd buttons work. Wheel is very lightweight this way.
We were taping a coroplast blank in the sunroof...that about as reliable as you can imagine so I'll weld it closed.

Misc
Full time traction / stability control delete (hardware removed, ABS still functions and has been coded in vcds for best performance on the track)
WOTbox (AWESOME)
Boost gage
EGT sensor in leftmost turbofold runner (pre turbine)
Fire extinguisher

Spare stuff
Door panels
Some interior stuff
Dash
All window glass
HVAC stuff
Handles

Spare mods--available for extra if you want them
FX450 race clutch
Chinese GT35 w/ T3 manifold (can make DP)
Snow Water / Meth w/ 2.5 gal trunk tank

How much?
I'll trade the car outright for a newer MX bike, prefer KTM (I like electric start) or Honda. Otherwise, $4k or best offer. If you want extra stuff or fab work we can negotiate that.

If you're still reading, PM me and I can send you a walkaround video of the car.

Last edited: