GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tennessee DUBS

johnnyrebel

yea thats funny yea i logged in to the forum and i got the email what all do you do at the meets and you wouldnt happen to know how to install a k04 or like a gt28 or somethin ..is your car completly stock

black07dub

Passed Driver's Ed
currently at the monthly meet we eat @ gerst haus and drink and i mean drink...then afterwards is kinda whatever everyone else wants to do...usually ends up back @ the point apartments with an afterparty....per my car... I'm running GIAC software and neuspeed intake... car has vogtland lowering springs and a spec stage 3 clutch and lightweight flywheel... and yes I know how to install the mentioned turbos...there is another cw 4 dr that's my buddies that also lives in murfreesboro...he works at olive garden by the mall.

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
ya i have a 4 door white GTI, lowered APR stage 2 and some other cosmetic shits. come to olive garden and ask for Dustin Carter, literally the #1 corporate trainer and server in the nation lol

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
that would be kewl man. APR is the way to go with chipping and i have solid facts for APR compared to other companies out there. its totally personal preference tho.

im heading back to Milwaukee this Tuesday for about 12 days, so if u wana get together after the new year that would be just fantastic

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
software will get u around 5's, dog bone insert, intake, DP, and some other things will get u right there

black07dub

Passed Driver's Ed
helps by putting more power to the ground by not letting the factory mounts roll the engine back because they're so soft...tends to have a better results with 6 speeds but it helps both dsg and 6mt