GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tennessee DUBS

nj2tn

Ready to race!
^ I have one. I also have a vag-com too...I'm looking to sell it so if anyone wants to use it before I let it go, let me know.

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
hey bud just remember 36mm is what it takes to change the FUCKING OIL!!!!!! and y r u getting rid of ur vdub?

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
oh straight up man. did everything go smoothly?

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
so i coodnt sleep so im awake now, drinking vanilla vodka and coke, im feeling happy as a child who just received his his hard-on lol

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
funny thing, dont remember posting that up there lol. umm im guna leave at 5 am on the 24th. hey i saw u called last night, i was out to dinner with Michelle and her Mom and totally forgot to tag u back. i work at 5 tonight so if u get bored just holler

nj2tn

Ready to race!
I'm essentially stock. Post some pics and details of your ride.

What's your plans? Like I mentioned in the pm I'll bring the VAG cable to a meet.

black07dub

Passed Driver's Ed
hey im also a murfreesboro gti owner what kind of mods do you all have or suggest i get i just bought my car

highly recommend software...the only software installer in our area is German Performance Options in nashville...also check out tneuros.com...thats the big vw/every other european car forums for tn...615-248-9466 is GPO's number...o and welcome to the MKV ...where do you live in the boro...i'm off thompson lane and dustin(midwesthick) is off greenland

johnnyrebel

i live over near siegel high school i have talked to that place in nashville i want to go big turbo like a gt2871 or gt3071 but i might need some help with the install