GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Temperamental boosting??????

Mrvaletino81

Car(s)
Vw golf mk5 gti 2006
Hi there guys, very stressful week for me as I'm not sure now what to change next, let's start this from the beginning, driving normally is fine with boost everything seems OK, I put my foot down half way and lovely boost kicks in as it should but when I go to full throttle it, boost happens for a bit until boost cut, but then no boost at all, then I fever the halfway mark on the accelerator then full boost is back then full throttle again and no boost at all for 2minz no codes come up on it no eml nothing, start the car warm it up and then go, boost is all there again until full throttle, can anyone please help me ( I've changed the following), dv valve, n75 valve, sparks plugs coil packs & fuel filter (doesn't miss fire) plllleeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee heeeeelllllppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
You may want to move this over to the engine section.

I have recently helped one who installed a new N75 but their problem remained.
They checked the N75 resistance__replaced it with another N75__and all was good.
N75 resistance should be close to 25 ohm...his first replacement tested 23 Ohm. Even though VW show its range being 20 to 30 Ohm, they do/can act up when not nearer to 25 Ohm.

But there may be a good number of other possibilities for the behavior, while not storing any codes.
And it may require a good bit of data viewing and logging in order to sort it out.