GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

/sigh

Buildings collapsing?
Check.
Kitted out special ops soldiers running around?
Check.
Vapid young woman looking confused a lot?
Check.
Rampantly ignoring the source material?
Check.

Oh, look - another Michael Bay movie!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The 1990 movie is still a great watch, I love this modern style trailer someone made. I saw that when I when I was 8 years old, if you can imagine a group of 8 year old boys ninja kicking their way through the parking lot leaving the theater that was my friend's birthday party.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
It's the "beat". Every so often, you need to please a particular demographic. Got to have an explosion every 10 minutes to please the guys and a kiss or eye contact every 10 minutes to please the gals. Otherwise they get bored and think it's a bad movie. It ruined so so many potentially killer movie ideas. Transformers, the avengers, the fast and furious series, ...

butchered by autocorrecr

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Those movies kickass. I have them all. Even my kids love them.

I can even sing the entire "T-U-R-T-L-E POWER" song from memory.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
space, doe.

Original two were amazing.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm just sad about this.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm just sad about this.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Shhhh. Don't be. Just accept it.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Whooooooooooooo Caaaaaaaaaares. Michael Bay makes these movies and they are what they are. This is probably going to be visually pretty cool. The OG one is great. Like all the Spiderman movies, they all have a different appeal.

What are you gonna do? Protest in the streets?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm protesting right now.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Ha! Amazing.

I'm totally from this generation by the way (34), and I'm looking forward to the new take on it. I love the old one...and the Nintendo game

Its not that sad. It should be celebrated man.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Make sure you guys realize Michael Bay is NOT the director, only the producer. The writers are the same as the original movies. The director IMO, does not have a good track record (Battle LA, Wrath of the Titans) But I am so stupid excited for this! (mostly for nostalgia purposes)