GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SYDNEY Winter Cruise 2010

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Yeah, perfect timing on the rain - just as we've left the park on the way home!

Was great catching up. That first run was beautiful. If you go that way next week, everyone is in for some of the best blacktop laid in Sydney.

I gave sport a belt on the way out when I jumped in front. Huge difference and still very compliant. Left traction on, but it's probably the reason I was waiting for you before leaving the park. The RS is freakin' crazy. So much more, it barely broke a sweat. Me, well, that's another story!!

The Cayman was just so flat and composed from behind. Neither cars were working hard, but the porker was just having a stroll. Definitely looks like it's composed and controlled in ways the tt will only ever dream about.

Ozram

Passed Driver's Ed
And I washed the car today. Frick it was dirty haha

Me too. So that's both days this weekend its had a bath!!

I think I need :help::rolleyes:

benough

Torque to me
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
U were I'm the area 2 weeks ago and u didn't give me a call.
Disappointed Ben haha jks
organisd a great day man thanks

Because that would have been like opening your Christmas presents early. :wink:

I think everyone washed their car yesterday after the mudfest on Saturday. Ran out of tyre black. :frown:

M4RK0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI - MK6
Sorry guys! I missed too, I had a power shutdown in my workplace, so all the servers and stuff had to be power off,

Nice Pics!!!

Cheers!

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
I also washed my car yesterday :D and found something disturbing but to hard to explain on here so wont share haha

benough

Torque to me
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
Me too. So that's both days this weekend its had a bath!!

Before I forget, Stuart is the most pleasant and knowledgeable diesel mechanic you will ever meet. The mysteries of cleaning my motor and now unravelled.

Thanks again for your knowledge. I'm not sure your wife would be happy with the way you drove her car :wink: Bring the caddy next time! :biggrin:

camerooney

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Dub!
Funny you say that Jester...because that was basically it lol.
I had it on the wrong settings (haven't played around much with the vid on the D90) and when you went passed it was like a blur.
:thumbsup:

Ozram

Passed Driver's Ed
Before I forget, Stuart is the most pleasant and knowledgeable diesel mechanic you will ever meet. The mysteries of cleaning my motor and now unravelled.

Aw Shucks!! :rolleyes:
Shame he doesn't know his left from his right :biggrin:

Thanks again for your knowledge. I'm not sure your wife would be happy with the way you drove her car Bring the caddy next time!

SSSHHHHH!!!! Denial is er...... a river in Africa. Caddy needs a chip but the boss won't let me. I suppose I could bring my daughter's MKIV 2.0L Sport.
NAH!!! Wouldn't be as much fun. Can't wait to Bluefin it.

Ozram

Passed Driver's Ed
They're fun! I drive one as my daily, a challenge to drive at the limit. :biggrin:

Its a great car I agree, just wouldn't keep up with the hoons, er I mean chaps.:wink:

Its a bit sick at the moment anyway. Got excess fuel / Cat problems. It fricken stinks.