GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sway bar from MKV GTI FITTING TO MKV TDI?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
The Golf TDI, here, left after the last year of the MK4 and didn't return until 2010; first year of the MK6...so no TDI was available here in the MK5; except for in the Jetta. I know the MK5 rear sway bar is listed here to fit these, and so the same bar should fit the MK5 Golf TDI. I think I would maybe consider checking into it further and not take my word for it. You'll notice the Jetta V TDI is on the list for fitment, so...the TDI Golf would be on the list if it were available here.

a.png

Manwoll

Car(s)
MKV TDI 2006
The Golf TDI, here, left after the last year of the MK4 and didn't return until 2010; first year of the MK6...so no TDI was available here in the MK5; except for in the Jetta. I know the MK5 rear sway bar is listed here to fit these, and so the same bar should fit the MK5 Golf TDI. I think I would maybe consider checking into it further and not take my word for it. You'll notice the Jetta V TDI is on the list for fitment, so...the TDI Golf would be on the list if it were available here.

View attachment 280791
Thank you - I doubt VAG would make things harder for production by varying the dimensions, I assume that’s right, thank you.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Exactly, I don't think it would've been made any different...so long as it too has rear independent.