GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Sunday March 8th** U-Village GTG

crabpot

Awesomesauce
When: 5:00pm - Sunday March 8th

Where: U-Village Parking Garage - Level D

Who: Mk5 VWs and any other Euros are welcome.

Why: Why the hell not?

We'll meet up, bullshit and then cruise to *insert restaurant choice here* for dinner. Where do you guys want to eat? Maybe we could actually plan this before we get there.

***BACK TO OUR NORMAL SCHEDULE***

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
Todd better be thare cause I'm bringing moniezzz.....

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
I am planning to attend and hang at the village, but might bug out pre-supper...not 100% on a pending appointment that evening.

SanJoJoe

Ready to race!
I am in a similar boat as Caleb. I will try and come to U-VIllage, but will more than likely not make it out to dinner. School is pwn'ing me right now

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
hopefully your appointment has a name, caleb....

SanJoJoe

Ready to race!
So I think I might be able to make it to dinner this evening. I thought two weeks ago worked out well, already knowing where we were going and all, so I thought we could try that again today:) How does sushi sound? I don't know many sushi places, but sushi in general sounds good.

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
hmm the only sushi places I can think of are the Blue C right in the village, and my friend told me there's some place in NorthGate that's all you can eat sushi buffet...it's $30 to get in, but food is pretty good.
I'd go for some place that has good salad...

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I like that idea. There's one in Northgate. I think some people are still asleep and we won't make a decision until 6p.m. while standing in the freezing cold.