GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Sunday March 29th** U-Village GTG

crabpot

Awesomesauce
When: 5:00pm - Sunday March 29th

Where: U-Village Parking Garage - Level D

Who: Mk5 VWs and any other Euros are welcome.

Why: Why the hell not?

We'll meet up, bullshit and then cruise to *insert restaurant choice here* for dinner. Where do you guys want to eat? Maybe we could actually plan this before we get there.

I most likely won't be there this week, doing an off road event in an LR3 on Sunday. Not sure if I will be back in time, probably not.

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
LOL.

I can't commit because I don't know what the weather is doing. You can give me a call tomorrow morning and I'll know...if it's good, I'm meeting Jim at the track, and if it sucks, I'll probably drop by the Nissan thing and then do the GTG.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
LOL.

I can't commit because I don't know what the weather is doing. You can give me a call tomorrow morning and I'll know...if it's good, I'm meeting Jim at the track, and if it sucks, I'll probably drop by the Nissan thing and then do the GTG.

LMK if we're doing Pacific Raceways tomorrow.
After the multi-make model gtg, i think the nissan gtg will suck, but i still may or may not drop by, lol

SanJoJoe

Ready to race!
LAME! You guys and all of your alternate plans. It may be best anyways. I should probably start reading for my classes that start on Monday. If you guys decided to meet up for dinner call me and I can meet up with you.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
I'll be here & take jimmy's new springs so I can get him the correct ones, lol

-my parts dude got him mkiv r32 springs apparently...attention to detail FTL! hahaha

SanJoJoe

Ready to race!
If it is just going to be this group we could always do dinner at my place. I was planning on making mac and cheese(not the kind from the box) and some parmesan chicken for dinner anyways. Lemme know if that sounds good to you guys. My place is about 10 minutes from U-Village.

Disclaimer:
I have never made this mac and cheese before, so if it sucks, I blame foodnetwork.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
If it is just going to be this group we could always do dinner at my place. I was planning on making mac and cheese(not the kind from the box) and some parmesan chicken for dinner anyways. Lemme know if that sounds good to you guys. My place is about 10 minutes from U-Village.

Disclaimer:
I have never made this mac and cheese before, so if it sucks, I blame foodnetwork.

Tony's cooking?

FOOD NETWORK FTW!!

I'd be down.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
In, and I promise I won't creep out your roomies or lose my pants.

This time.

L i e s . . .

Tony,
Post up the items you need us to bring and we'll start picking that stuff.