GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Sunday March 15th** U-Village GTG

crabpot

Awesomesauce
When: 5:00pm - Sunday March 15th

Where: U-Village Parking Garage - Level D

Who: Mk5 VWs and any other Euros are welcome.

Why: Why the hell not?

We'll meet up, bullshit and then cruise to *insert restaurant choice here* for dinner. Where do you guys want to eat? Maybe we could actually plan this before we get there.

SanJoJoe

Ready to race!
Just Bellevue. Italian in general sounds good, or good* mexican food. I don't really know of any good italian places. I've been to a pretty good south american restaurant in ballard that has the best chips I've ever had(not sure if they are open on Sundays though). But I am up for anything. I should probably stop making recommendations as I am the noob who has eaten at maybe 10 restaurants in Seattle since he has lived here, which is pretty lame.

Last edited:

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Damn, you're missing out. Seattle is a great food town.

I'm up for either of those, Cactus is pretty good mexican although it's definitely more Southwest than mexican. Sante Fe Cafe up by Caleb on Phinney Ridge is pretty good too.

I'd be up for Maggianos too, that place is good. Do they have a Macaroni Grill in Northgate? That place isn't bad either but their portions are absolutely goddamn fucking ridiculous, kind of like Cheesecake Factory.

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
There is a Macaroni Grill in Northgate. The best Italian around here is Soprano's though...I eat their quite often. Chad and Todd can vouch for it as well.

I've been to a pretty good south american restaurant in ballard that has the best chips I've ever had(not sure if they are open on Sundays though).

You must mean Senor Moose...they make their own chips, and they are delicious...their homemade Sangria is tits.

In Ballard, there's also La Carta De Oxaca, La Isla, and The Matador for that style of food...and 2 dozen other amazing resteraunts.

Which is why I'm fat.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
There is a Macaroni Grill in Northgate. The best Italian around here is Soprano's though...I eat their quite often. Chad and Todd can vouch for it as well.

Which is why I'm fat.

x2

As everyone knows, i've got an opinion for everything, lol
I went to macaroni grill w/ mahina and we left cause the menu didnt look very good to us.
I'm really not a fan of cream sauce and they were lacking red sauce options.
I could be totally off base, just my limited perception.
Either way, dont choose food based on my 0.02, if I go to dinner, i'll go wherever you dudes decide :biggrin:

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
Oh, and another plus for sopranos is the wait staff is all females.
Italian females.
Italian females with great bodies, hahah

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Oh, and another plus for sopranos is the wait staff is all females.
Italian females.
Italian females with great bodies, hahah

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm down for whatever. I've only eaten at Maggianos and Macaroni Grill once, and it was just ok. Nothing fabulous.

I'm up for Sopranos, or any other ideas. I like the Mexican/Italian focus though. Two of my favorite food types.

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Soprano's also has a church parking lot across the street that is usually empty this time of day...so there is plenty of space.

Clearly, you can see which one I favor.