GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Subframe mounts for the Dogbone...without removing the subframe to install.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I haven't seen this design before today. So I thought they should be shared becuase it is a very nice design. You need to pop out the original mounts from the subframe...they can be damaged during removal. These new mounts slide into the subframe from above and below without it having been removed. You align their notches to the dogbone before tightening the three bolts included. They have a lip on their outer edges to hold it in place and together in the subframe. The large center bolt is likely put loosely into place.

https://www.akstuning.co.uk/shop/ho..._bolts/1129-vibra_subframe_insert_listing-yes

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I think they were the OEM for racingline. The mount I have is very similar.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Perhaps, but Racingline do not have the lip and bolts. They are pressed into the subframe.

Finder

Ready to race!
Don't you need to remove the subframe in order to press out the original mounts first?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I've previously seen someone just destroy the OE bushings to remove them without removing the subframe so to install the bushing set I posted in #1 (obviously not recommended).

But there is now a tool for removing and installing the upper and lower bushing without removing the subframe;