GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Street Fighter X Tekken

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
Car(s)
emmmmkaaaay5
Anyone pick this up yet? Thoughts and ideas?

Me and the woman have been going at it since lunch time. Shes big into tekken and swore she could whoop my ass. Been proving her wrong for the most part, but I have SSF4 and had SF4 when they released it. So far I'm liking the fighting style(but im a SF fan) and like how they balanced out the technical fighting of tekken with the balls in your mouth fighting of sf

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
I got it, but have been devoting more time to Tiger and FIFA Street. The little I have played I liked. Only downside is I know I will never be able to go online to play. I'm already way under the learning curve, and will get my ass whooped by every 10 year old out there.

Car(s)
Subaru
i am wanting to start playing this... actually fighting games in general. picking this up for ps3 tomorrow and i just ordered me a fighting stick. im a long time guile fan and play him elusively on the iphone. im really excited cause im sick of bf3 and i hate cod games. i need something different

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I don't play a lot of fighting games but I do watch a lot of competitive play and I've noticed that Street Fighter X Tekken has more of a SF influence in a sense that it focuses more heavily on extended combos and punishes. From what I've seen, the fighting style isn't something that is intuitive to the Tekken players as it is for the SF players.