• lights-smoked.jpg
    lights-smoked.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 11,921

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Nice pics man, I gotta say, its not that big of a difference between the two. I'd pick the smoke ones depending on what car color I got. On a black or silver car i'd get the smoked for sure, for the other colors I may stick with all red.

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
Gulfer said:
Nice pics man, I gotta say, its not that big of a difference between the two. I'd pick the smoke ones depending on what car color I got. On a black or silver car i'd get the smoked for sure, for the other colors I may stick with all red.

I stick by the rule, smoked lights on dark cars, non-smoked on light cars. I wouldnt know what to do for red tho heh.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Some more smoked lights on red GTI. I actually kind of like it. Gives the area a little contrast so it's not just one big red blob.

Attachments

• ss28045b4c26.jpg
    ss28045b4c26.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 9,375
  • ssc6e32d083c.jpg
    ssc6e32d083c.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 17,000

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
Wow, that dual exhaust setup is basicly a must on this mk5 generation.. wow, i just shit my pants on that car's pics...

HGVT

Ready to race!
Smoked lights on black golf

Attachments

• smokedlights2.jpg
    smokedlights2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 83,358
  • smokedlights1.jpg
    smokedlights1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 80,992

.//OOOO|DUB

Passed Driver's Ed
im feelin' that red gti w/ the smoked tail lights, look good!.. what exhaust(s) are those anyhow on both the red and the dual(dual-tip) on the black. I usually like black cars but that red one looks niiiiice!.. .//OOOO

Brandon

Oval Newbie
That red GTI is wikkid! The smoked lights are perfect and the zorsts are mean! Anyone got any pics of a white GTI with the smoked lights?

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Stock versus smoked rear tail lights on silver

Attachments

• stocksmoked.jpg
    stocksmoked.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 16,642

mattyice

Passed Driver's Ed
there is some guy in NY that does professional tinting and can slightly match the paint of the car, i will have to find the name of the company but i know that when he tints he uses professional spray, the blak ones are completely black with the lights off and with them on the light goes through perfectly, ill find the link and post it in here for you guys with some examples