GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Standard head unit

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
steve-d said:
I might be clutching at straws here. Is there an after market panel that would house a monitor?

you meen like this?

Yes but i just cannot remember who does them off hand its either autoleads, connect2, progressive ice.

steve-d

Go Kart Champion
Yeah,
What i wanted to have was the screen and then above it a slot load drive. (like the current sat nav system).
Can't seem to find the above facia on any of them.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
You can get the Metra dash kit I have. It is a double din.

steve-d

Go Kart Champion
I am also wondering whether they have a nav bezel, which i can order from the models that have the sat nav fitted. Cus surely they need to have these facias to fit to the cars that have opted for sat nav.

Is anyone aware of this part and the order number from VW

GTI2007

steve-d said:
I am also wondering whether they have a nav bezel, which i can order from the models that have the sat nav fitted. Cus surely they need to have these facias to fit to the cars that have opted for sat nav.

Is anyone aware of this part and the order number from VW

In Belgium (Europe) the navigation unit is a dual din radio that doesn't need a bezel but looks like this

Attachments

• e6_1_b.jpg
    e6_1_b.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,084

plac

GTI Master
snoopy. if thats your own car/pic. Did you have to use the Alpine cage-mount to fit in that adapter? I assume theres no ISO screws. If so, how secure was the cage mount when you tabbed it in?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
You have to use the cage. I had to on mine so I am pretty sure you have to on that one too.