GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 4 C2 Install - ripping her apart

Gyntry

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 Golf R
Might have to make a trip over to FP just to see this...

Car(s)
MKV
Hey Zev, what time frame you looking at for the dyno in April? Keep me in the loop cause I am gonna make sure I am there for this epic event. Do you think I could drive it again after your stage 4?

TheKnightedKing

VR6 Turbo FTW!
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
OP All i can say is CLUTCH PACKS and lots of em.. were makin 550-600 on a 2.0t GLI with DSG and with clutch packs and upgrades it will hold... for now

OP All i can say is CLUTCH PACKS and lots of em.. were makin 550-600 on a 2.0t GLI with DSG and with clutch packs and upgrades it will hold... for now

Sweet. Whose DSG software are you using to take advantage of the clutch packs? Also, which clutch packs do you use, because I could use some options (if there are any aside from HPA).

White Lotus

My friends call me Chad
Car(s)
2008 Candy White R32
GAH!!!! I would dirty my pants if I saw the front of my car missing like that!!!!Awesome engine shots though. I'd push my wife out of bed to spoon that turbo all night too :drool:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
looks awesome, I've kinda strayed from my 2.5T, should have it back up in a few weeks but my major build has become a 9a 2.0 16v for the MKI GTI, going to attempt to get around 400hp out of it, and in a 1895lb car that should be good enough

RSC17

R32 OG
looks awesome, I've kinda strayed from my 2.5T, should have it back up in a few weeks but my major build has become a 9a 2.0 16v for the MKI GTI, going to attempt to get around 400hp out of it, and in a 1895lb car that should be good enough

good enough. :rolleyes:

how about unreal?