GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 4 C2 Install - ripping her apart

JoeyDaBomb

Go Kart Champion
The car is going to be a monster.

I love C2's quality, the workmanship is insane from those guys. I was at my local VW shop and they were there getting stuff done to their R ( their shop is like 10 minutes from me) and I saw their new intake manifold for the R and it blew my mind.

itouch

Ready to race!
Looks great zevion, i cant wait for more pics and info. When you have time, please post the spec of what you are putting in the engine.

I heard that hpa will launch their clutchpacks in 3 different stages now in march/april, you probably want to look into that.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Sub'd! That first pic is :scared0016:

I pitty the fool that wants to run you after this is completed. Would be nice to see a MKV R32 vs. Lambo/Ferrari thread.:biggrin:

White Lotus

My friends call me Chad
Car(s)
2008 Candy White R32
Hey Zev, I'm sure you have much more insider info then I'll ever have but an aquaintance of mine is one of the senior techs at the dealership where I picked up my car. I was talking with him while I was in for service the other day and he made a comment about a seminar he went to that spoke a good deal about the DSG and it's believed capabilities. According to what he heard, the engineering department behind the DSG is confident 600 ponies can be managed safely.

Your DSG will obviously be strained... but I've got my money on the driveshaft and beyond going first!!:thumbup:

Gotsol

Ready to race!
thank you for pushing the envelope and showing what can be done with the MKV and DSG

It looks like you had a little exhaust leak at the manifold to turbo

ekim vkm

My Gti makes me broke
Car(s)
08 CW GTI
Good luck with your build. Can't wait to see what numbers you put down.

Subscribed! I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you, OP!
yeah good luck with everything.:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Looks great zevion, i cant wait for more pics and info. When you have time, please post the spec of what you are putting in the engine.

I heard that hpa will launch their clutchpacks in 3 different stages now in march/april, you probably want to look into that.

I will have to check out their offering. Clutch packs are probably a must.

Sub'd! That first pic is :scared0016:

I pitty the fool that wants to run you after this is completed. Would be nice to see a MKV R32 vs. Lambo/Ferrari thread.:biggrin:

I can set something up! Would be a good comparison.

Hey Zev, I'm sure you have much more insider info then I'll ever have but an aquaintance of mine is one of the senior techs at the dealership where I picked up my car. I was talking with him while I was in for service the other day and he made a comment about a seminar he went to that spoke a good deal about the DSG and it's believed capabilities. According to what he heard, the engineering department behind the DSG is confident 600 ponies can be managed safely.

Your DSG will obviously be strained... but I've got my money on the driveshaft and beyond going first!!:thumbup:

Good info, thanks. I agree, I think I find a weakness somewhere and the drive shaft might just be it.

thank you for pushing the envelope and showing what can be done with the MKV and DSG

It looks like you had a little exhaust leak at the manifold to turbo

It'll be interesting to see how far it can be pushed. And yes, there was a small leak. The car still ran fine, but we didn't notice it until we pulled the motor. It will be fixed of course.

More pics coming soon!