Zevion's MKV .:R32T Stage Plaid

^ Gotti ................................... ^ Zevion

:biggrin:

Last edited:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
I know on the rabbit stg 4 is larger still injectors, rods, pistons, return fuel line, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator and is around 400hp. Figuring with that intake manifold of yours, and headwork you get what you have... wait though, are you building the whole top end of the motor. The 2.5 guys running fully build heads that can rev 8500rpm out of their motors are running into the accessory belt shooting off at 7400+rpm

I know on the rabbit stg 4 is larger still injectors, rods, pistons, return fuel line, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator and is around 400hp. Figuring with that intake manifold of yours, and headwork you get what you have... wait though, are you building the whole top end of the motor. The 2.5 guys running fully build heads that can rev 8500rpm out of their motors are running into the accessory belt shooting off at 7400+rpm

There's no real benefit upping the rev limit and building the top end, because it doesn't generate power much above 6K. But everything else is being done to the bottom end. Also, there are new cams, MAF, injectors, fuel system and other goodies.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
well I beg to differ a little on that, theres no since in upping the rev limiter without building the top end, pretty sure a good port n polish, oversized valves and some HD springs and Ti retainers to support that cam (maybe like a 268/272) would wake up the top end seriously without really taking out the low end too badly, might be a tad soft till 2700rpm but that's manageable. Figure you could see 6800-7100rpm before the power dip