Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Is SRQ a subsdiary of MJM?

Glad you got it resolved. :thumbsup:

I think they are a branch of MJM, however they are but a cog in the wheels of a larger organization more like a holding firm. This being of course Fuck You & Pay Me Sons LLC.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
So... Secret for good feedback is to hold item hostage till feedback is left?

What a douche

Yeah. eBay said they would be dealing with him in their manner.

He can't even deliver feedback properly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Lol hell never deal with you again but he gave you a positive rating. What a tool

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Lol hell never deal with you again but he gave you a positive rating. What a tool

Sellers cannot leave negative feedback to a buyer on eBay any more. It's been like this since 2008 because in situations like this exact one a seller would just go and leave the buyer negative feedback in return and ruin the buyer's reputation just out of pure spite. So eBay no longer allows sellers to leave anything other than (A) Positive feedback or (B) No feedback.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Also, glad to hear you got your money back OP. eBay will most likely punish him for attempting to extort a feedback reversal from you. It's in their terms & conditions that you can't extort someone into leaving you positive feedback/not leaving you negative feedback/or taking previously given feedback away.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Yeah. I never used eBay for a long time because it is just such a nightmare. Finally I gave in and it's been nothing but headaches. I shop online a lot. Like even for TP and deodorant. Mostly Amazon. I just feel there is no accountability on eBay.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
eBay is full of shady people now. But eBay/Paypal have definitely made it a seller's nightmare. By no means am I defending the scumbag you dealt with but it's really hard to sell stuff on eBay now.

Claims and Disputes are settled in favor of the buyer about 95% of the time unless the seller has a ridiculous amount of proof. Some people have stopped selling on there entirely from getting burned so many times with people simply saying "I didn't get it" even though the tracking # clearly shows they did. There are cases like this where the seller loses all their money AND the product sold because eBay basically says "you should have gotten signature confirmation or something". Never mind the fact that you, as a seller, are allowed to choose which shipping options you offer but if you ship with JUST a tracking # that does not in any way mean you are protected. :lol:

Happened to me once...luckily it was a cheap item and I just sucked it up and dealt with the loss.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Amazon FTW.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I love ebay. I sell and buy things and people are pretty good. Ive never dealt with someone like OP did, but knock on wood ive had over 200 good transactions