GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SRQ Customs

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I ordered from SRQ Customs on the 17th and the description of the item said that it would take 4 days to custom make. I was fine with that time table and understand that these things take time. On the 5th day I call just to ask as I have heard nothing from SRQ, not even a confirmation email and I was told the person I needed to speak with was out to lunch but they would take my number and call me back. Nobody called me back. Now on the 6th day I call and I am told that my box was going out that day and that I was to receive a tracker within the hour. I was told this immediately upon calling without SRQ obtaining any of my information, no phone number, name, anything. Two days later after no email or anything I call back yet again and same thing, nobody takes my information and I am rushed off the phone with the verbiage, "it's coming!" although they do not know to who or to where, they strongly said this. So I tried emailing them Ryan@srqcustoms.com on the 9th day, I hear nothing back. Finally yesterday on the 11th day after not even a confirmation, and several broken, albeit empty promises, I leave negative feedback on eBay at about 11:30PM last night. You can see that in the pics attached. Sure enough, first thing in the morning I get this response from SRQ. I called 3 times, I sent two emails, over the course of 11 days. Never was I given any information, this is the only reason I continued to try and contact them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-28 at 11.27.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-28 at 11.27.18 AM.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 628
  • Screen Shot 2012-09-28 at 11.25.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-28 at 11.25.36 AM.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 746

pb4ugoout

Ready to race!
I would get paypal and/or ebay support involved and request my money back. I wouldn't do business with someone who treated me that way. Pretty sure there is a limit on the amount of time they can wait before shipping your item out. There are 3 sides to every story. Even if you are in the wrong, which I can't say you are or aren't, he still shouldn't be treating you that way. I would cancel this transaction and take my money elsewhere.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
It gets better. He just told me that he packaged the one that was for me and sent it to someone else so now I have to wait longer!!! What the fuck is that???? Spite????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'm done. PayPal dispute opened. Be careful guys. This guy is very disrespectful.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Lol you cant just stop a transaction for negative leaving negative feedback

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Lol you cant just stop a transaction for negative leaving negative feedback

I love that! He is holding my box hostage for his feedback.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Lol you call more than my wife lmao sorry bud, i just paid 250 bucks for something and i wanna know where it is, sue me lol

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I called him 3 times in the course of 11 days, I do not find that to be bothering.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I called eBay and reported him, they were very upset he would talk to customers like that. I received a refund within the hour.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Placed an order with Audio Integrations.