GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted: Ghostbusters' Ecto 1 @ Best Buy Corporate Campus

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I'm leaving work and I see the real Ecto 1 sitting outside (way unexpected). I guess they were promoting the new Ghostbusters video game or something. Spot anything in the background? :cool:

Speak up if you're the owner :thumbup:

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
so you work for the corporate best buy? dang no wonder you can afford an .:R.:thumbup: I see why you got the DBP. Its because most employess, at least at the stores, where almost the same color:thumbup:

Z32 GTI MkV

9 Ball Champ
Car(s)
1990 Nissan TT 300zx
I know the Volo auto museum in IL has an original Ecto 1. do you know if this is the same one?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
haha sweet

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Best picture of TV cars (Batmobile & The Black Beauty):

streetsoldier185

Yellow Jacket LS1
Car(s)
04 GTO 6MT
<----BBFB Sup at store 263.....Holla!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
DUDE that Chevy Malibu in the background is SWEET!!!!!!!! J/K man!

The Ecto 1 is pretty sweet. They had a couple they were trying to fix at this Cadillac shop near me. Yeah, they were all beat up. It must have been fun to see it in person.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
DUDE that Chevy Malibu in the background is SWEET!!!!!!!! J/K man!

The Ecto 1 is pretty sweet. They had a couple they were trying to fix at this Cadillac shop near me. Yeah, they were all beat up. It must have been fun to see it in person.

Yeah, it was a cool experience. They let me sit in it, too. I told the guy I haven't seen one since I went to Universal Studios years ago. He said the one at Universal Studios is replica and the one in the picture is the actual one they shot in the movie 20+ years ago :cool:

fauMkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf R
Best Buy Corporate campus in South Florida? Their corporate campus is in Minneapolis. Do they have some sort of distribution center/regional office (mini campus) in the South Florida region?