• 182670220-L.jpg
    182670220-L.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 227

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
R32 just near home earlier today. :smoking:

wonder what the driver of that R32 thought when he saw some bloke come running out from the front yard of his house wielding a camera :tongue:

lol anti-hoon laws in WA state if you can get a photo or video it is sufficient evidence to prosecute the offender :laugh:

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
wonder what the driver of that R32 thought when he saw some bloke come running out from the front yard of his house wielding a camera :tongue:
Liam the Golf Stalker !!! :laugh:

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Spotted frangipanis on rearscreen, windows and even doors? I don't get it :iono:
It's a surfie, Billabong thing - doesn't stop it looking like SHITE though.

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
On the way into the city today I spotted a silver Polo GTI. Waved at the driver, but the dude just stared blankly back at me. I think he was jealous :p.

But, I was driving along James Street and I flashed a blue 3dr R32 coming the other way. The dude driving it waved and smiled, so that's a first for me.

Cheers

ONGIE

Took a drive to the 12 Apostles yesterday and spotted 2 very nice GTI's on the Great Ocean Road....a Blue and a Red around 1pm or so..I didn't catch the number plates..but the Red did Flash the lights and I returned the hello...anyone here?

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Spotted on Sat around 3:00pm

BM 5dr GTI filling with gas at the BP cnr Broome St and Stirling Hwy (didn't see the owner).

and JUST down the road at the same time. CW 5dr GTI .. girl with white rimmed sports sunglasses ... waved, she saw and blanked me ... cow. :laugh:

One day, someone will wave .. one day. hahahahaha

Forgot .. RS GTI in my driveway .. Oh that's right it's my brother-in-laws ...

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
One day, someone will wave .. one day. hahahahaha

ha yeah maybe... theres only one guy who has waved back at me.. he has a TR 5 door with roof racks.. i often see him around. i waved to him the first time and he just looked at me confused.. now when i see him he waves.. yay!
still yet to get a wave from the attractive blond who has the SB GTI at the other end of my street.. see her heaps.. biyartch
the one guy who i always wave to and give the thumbs up to is a guy who lives in Dailkeith.. he has a gunmetal Aston Vantage v8 :drool: .. (plates AM V8) he always waves back and then flaws it.. that is in my top 3 nicest sounds lol... i see him almost every weekend now on the road :iono:

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik

I was out taking photos of the church over the road that had a big fire early last week. So it wasn't quite as dodgy as it seems.

The church over the road does have quite a lot of weddings in the summer months, and if any of the guests have nice cars ... well, I have been known to take the odd stealth photo from our lounge room window. :laugh:

No weddings at this church this spring/summer though. :frown:

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
ha yeah maybe... theres only one guy who has waved back at me.. he has a TR 5 door with roof racks..
I haven't seen that one around yet, but I drive past a 5dr RS GTI most days parked at a house with a Gold Honda and a Gold Merc - guess they didn't do a gold/bronze GTI .. and thankgoodness !!

- M -

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
Spotted: zz2 doing something most probably illegal... i was taking photos of Kings Park for this semesters studio project.. briefly stopped at the side of the freeway...

also spotted.. that gunmetal Aston V8 (AMV8 1) AGAIN along Riverside Drive... since the camera was out my friend snapped a shot of it from the passenger seat :biggrin:

Attachments

• ilegal.jpg
    ilegal.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 427
  • zaston.jpg
    zaston.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 434

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Was hoping that my car wouldn't pop up in this thread while i was up in Sydney!!! lol

I now see why this thread is pretty much dominated by Sydney people... you see GTI's EVERYWHERE!! So many more than in Melbourne!

Status
Not open for further replies.