GOLFMKV

Spotted Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
No i don't think so... his plate is very close to Tensixty6's though, i always get them mixed up cos they are both red GTI's one is GTIMKV and the other (tensixty6's... i think lol) is MKVGTI. Or the other way round... see what i mean lol.

Edit: Beat me to it Andre!

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
No i don't think so... his plate is very close to Tensixty6's though, i always get them mixed up cos they are both red GTI's one is GTIMKV and the other (tensixty6's... i think lol) is MKVGTI. Or the other way round... see what i mean lol.

Edit: Beat me to it Andre!

MK5GTI

jally07

Ready to race!
hahaha deeja vu hahaha I saw that GTIMK5 before and we all had the same convo mixing it up with Tensixty6's MK5GTI :tongue: ... maybe I should wait for that GTIMK5 guy next time to see who he really is

aussiegti

VW pumping thru my veins
Slightly O/T, but who saw rebel granny on ABC news tonight?

The story was about RTA introducing mandatory driving tests for those aged 85 years and over or something like that.

Ordinarily that's a good thing and I'd suggest that they also check for a pulse while they're at it.

But I was literally gobsmacked when they showed a shot of Nanna (from inside the car) driving a Polo GTI and manual as well. Now that's fcuken impressive for an 85 year old (assuming I counted the numbers rings around her neck correctly).

So watch out fellas and be on the look out for rebel granny! She's not gonna give away her licence that easily and without a fight.

And she may even give you the 'bird' if you granny your car and get in her fcuken way. Hee..ee.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
lol thats pretty cool but ive seen the oldies in more impressive cars than a polo GTI. in the dailkeith area theres a 79 year old who drives a blue maserati 3200gt, there was an article on her and her car in the local community paper i remember the quote being something like 'why not? its a nice car and i have got nothing else to spend my money on'
theres also an 82 year old who drives a new silver TT 2.0t, and i used to see this elderly couple in their late 70s driving a CW 5 door.. with sheepskin seat covers!
i wouldnt mind being stuck behind them going 30 in a 50 zone.. cos they have cool cars :thumbup:

Buccaneer

Ready to race!
While on my way to Damian's Final Inspection boutique in Brunswick, I spotted a very clean TR MKV GTI 5 door with plates "UXA _ _ _" on Punt Road. He turned off at Victoria Parade and had his xenons on (9.50 am).

mrx

Connoisseur
Car(s)
2007 CW Golf GTI 5dr
Spotted a bright yellow Aston Martin V8 Vantage this afternoon. :drool:

Not only that but it was driving around in my suburb. Lucky the cops didn't pull him over assuming it was stolen! He wasn't giving it any stick though, would have loved to have heard that exhaust flap open.

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
Spotted a BMP 5dr at James Street Markets on Monday night with Euro plates like mine. Also spotted a crazy blue 3dr R32 driver last night coming home from UQ towards the city just before Toowong Village. He was really giving it some, it sounded fabulous but seemed slightly dangerous. I supposed you can afford to give it some in the rain when you have 4motion.

Cheers

dodgey

Not a VW owner
Spotted a TR GTI (5dr) on Pacific Highway with a chick driving it, and another one parked across the road from me in North Ryde.

Also spotted a "road rage" ready white Ford Falcon driver in my rear view mirror who tried to block me from merging. I think my wave of thanks made him even angrier, because he gave me the bird after he got off his horn....

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
its coz he found the for on the rubbish dump.....and came last on race day heheheheh

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Also spotted a "road rage" ready white Ford Falcon driver in my rear view mirror who tried to block me from merging. I think my wave of thanks made him even angrier, because he gave me the bird after he got off his horn....
Smother them with kindness .. works every time. :thumbup:

Spotted a POLO GTI TR in East Perth this morning ..

Status
Not open for further replies.