GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaranGTI

Schwam, Doo, Doo and heif
I trying to work out if this is a serious post or not:iono:
Well of course they are going to favour vw's a lot, well it is a vw magazine afterall, not like they are going to feature any other brands of cars

dont worry mate, totally taking the piss. :thumbup:

ONGIE

In a car park in the Melb CBD a Collins St carpark 11am, a very nice Red MK5 (like mine) with personal plates GxxxxY (first and last letter to protect the inocent)..anyone here?

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
spotted: tonight at around 10pm that same blue 3 door GTI (1CLM ...) that i saw few days ago. again i was in the nedlands area but on bay rd and i tried to catch up to it.. that ended up in a little race along hacket drive near uwa then i followed abit longer along riverside drive heading towards the city. i would of kept following as i was heading in the same direction but some ass in an x5 boxed me in.
im really intrigued to see this guy now. everytime he has seen me he has booted it

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
Saw a UG R32 yesterday, I think that makes 5 now. Still only 1 Gti that I'm aware of.

benjygti

Car(s)
POLO GTI
Is it just me or is most golf gtis i see around melb are all driven by older women?
I think they must think im weird everytime i wave.

I have only gotten a wave from a mk4gti girl driver.
I only know of DRMAT and one other who would diffinately wave.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Hey Ben i actually waved to a white Polo GTI the other day... but, like Golf drivers they don't seem to wave either lol.

antlan81

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah same here. Yesterday spotted a blue R32 on st.kilda rd, gave the wave and no love back. Also spotted a BM GTI and a SB GTI, after being rejected the first time i decided not to wave:frown:

ONGIE

Spotted a BM GTI on St Kilda Rd Melb today about 12.30pm..turning right into the tunnel...this BM passed me on my right hand side, with a bit of throttle..young man mid 20's or so behind the wheel.

antlan81

Passed Driver's Ed
Last night on Keilor rd I saw a silver golf with Karthoum wheels. Saw the back of it and it had a GTI badge, but there was something wrong.....GTI's dont come in silver!!!! they r UG. This guy had re-badged his sportsline golf to a GTI:bellyroll: To confirm my discovery i walked past the front n saw that the front was not that of a GTI. I turn to my GF n tell her about it. I think the group of guys near it over heard me, cos they gave me a look.

2 cars down was my 'genuine' GTI, i got in and just thought to myself 'y do ppl do that:confused: '

Status
Not open for further replies.