GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Speeding tickets or Jailtime??

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
How about jailtime?

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/06/video-several-cars-impounded-gumballers-arrested-for-speeding/

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
I'm gonna get flamed but I don't care. Stop being such homos. If the road is practically empty going 100 is nothing. I feel like the people who say "dont speed stupid its super dangerous" are the ones who have never gone faster than 60 in their cars. Its not dangerous as long as you aren't swerving all over the place. Learn to drive.

I've been pulled over going 113 and just got a speeding ticket. Took it to a traffic lawyer and for $120 bucks got away with no points and doing the online class.

I've been pulled over going 122 in a 60 zone and just got a speeding ticket. Same situation as above except a longer class.

Then there are the times I've been pulled over and let go. Or another trick I've learned but its kind of risky is to act like you don't have proof of insurance. If the cop is in a decent mood he will give you a fix it ticket and you just need to pay a little $$ and show the proof and you're free. Happened to me once. He wrote on the ticket stopped for 97mph.

I've road tripped a good amount. If you want to be 99% safe then 10 over the limit on the highway won't get you pulled over unless its the unluckiest day of your life. Before my v1 I would go through speed traps at 80-85 in a 70 zone and not get pulled over. I did this a shit load of times. Also what the other guy said. Follow someone going at least 90 AND have radar. Its like having a laser shield, and the shield will get the ticket and you wont.

Again stop being pansys.