GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southern Oregon Chit-Chat Thread

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
A place for all lower Oregon state dubs and all euros to talk discuss meets :thumbup:

Ashland/Medford/Talent/Phoenix/Central Point/Klamath Falls/Grants Pass/Jackson County etc.

FT/FS/WTB/WTT, local shop discussion, and other local meets.
_____​

I've been searching for dubs and any euros down for a meet maybe June 3rd?
Not sure, going to be going back and forth with my mkv. Try to get the word out :thumbsup:

treedub

Oversight
Car(s)
MKV R32
I've always been curious about the "scene" down there.. I make it back for Boatnik every couple-three years, usually see nothing but aircooleds.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
lol I figured it was you.

I went onto the eugene scene thing, but i couldn't find and threads...I'm assuming you have to sign in.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
eugene vw isnt worth looking at I dont think. I saw a nice TR GTi with rims going south on the 5 between central point and Medford... He was looking too. Blonde hair guy.

Hey Revo what are you doing on Friday? I was told about a place in Medford called Shenanigans, was gonna hit it up. I am tired of not knowing anyone up here....

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
I don't have my car up here (back at home). It'll be up like june 2nd thru 8th i think.

I've heard stories about that place lolol...

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
I got friends lol, mostly staying on campus for classes. got next week left then home for a few days, then back up to finish off two finals thursday/friday.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
I just signed up for RCC yesterday.... the eugenevw forum is kickin up man. 4 people I think are on it from GP.... I saw a few dubbers down in Medford. there is potential here.... It is under happenings on the mywowbb(eugene vw) site

What do you got planned for this weekend Revo? shit.... I am John.... nice to meet you

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Sweet. Put a link here or vise versa. Trying to get the word out.

I got hella papers, finals start next week and gotta presentation getting done for monday.

Its Zach, nice to meet you to lol