GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southern Jersey

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
Hello again!! Is anyone who is a member in this WONDERFUL site from the Southern NJ area??? If so where do you go to get your mod work done?? Do you guys meet anywhere?? Thanks again!!!! :bow:

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
I think JJ said he'll be making regional sections so you'll probably be able to meet up and talk with other NJ members that way. Anyway I think this place is starting to get more and more active so hopefully you find some local GTI buddies!

AJChenMPH

Lt. Commander, USPHS
If you can get up north, get in touch with a guy named Bel Habib (callsign b5bel over at Passatworld.com) -- he's a former VW technician, but is working for himself now, up near the NJ/NY border in Rockland County. Everyone in NJ and metro-NYC over at Passatworld.com swear by him, and many have made drives from all over the northeast (hello Williamstown and Boston, MA :eek: ) to have their work done by him.

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
sounds like he knows his stuff when it somes to VW work!!!....I will keep him in mind when the time comes...in 30 or so months from now.......:bonk:

Atcq110

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I live in cape may court house, about half an hour south of you. I am a tech at a dealership, and maybe able to help you with some mods. Let me know.

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
Thats cool.I would like to make my GTI the Euro Spec ride height.....so I guess that is something to do with the springs??...Do you work at Burke Motor Group???

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
no offense, but who says "southern NJ" if you live in south jersey??? and if you're not from south jersey, then disregard this.

red2door06

Go Kart Newbie
yea, i live out in Mullica/ Egg Harbor city area........i just got my MkV GTI last sat. (1 week baby!!!) and i love the car, its tornado red, so if u see it zippin around, then its me! lol

id like to know what kinda mods you can do that dont affect the factory warranty......that would help alot

nj devil

Drag Racing Champion
Hey red2door06 I live in Mullica and have a tornado red MkV too. I am just DSG. Hit me up, we might know each other.

MKV6SPD

Oval Champion
Hey fastlane.I am from freehold in jersey.I am currently in virginia now.Ill be staying here but visiting jersey soon.Hitting exit 8 mang

FastLane

Go Kart Newbie
MKV6SPD said:
Hey fastlane.I am from freehold in jersey.I am currently in virginia now.Ill be staying here but visiting jersey soon.Hitting exit 8 mang

Exit 8 hu?.. LOL Jersey lingo :)
7a here. rite near Great Adventure off 195.

MKV6SPD

Oval Champion
How many new gti's have you seen in monmouth county?I got a 2006 passat a month and a half ago.Gti i got a week ago.I bet there are alot more new civic si's rolling around the area

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
Hey Fri 29th at 130am in Monclair at 6 brothers diner there is going to be a mkv gti meeting. We have a few ppl comming already so please email me if you have any questions. Its the 1st meeting tomorrow so please try to show up to make a good impression for other mkv gti's. I know its late but on a friday night the parking lot will be empty and we can always eat at the diner. Ill be there tomorrow around 130. I drive a black magic mkv gti.

bsosa69

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 GTI
I live in Cherry Hill and have only seen very few MKVs around here, the other day I saw a guy in a black rabbit though!