GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southeast Region Classifieds!

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Anyone have anything for sale, car related or not, IT GOES IN HERE!

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
I know this is a GTI site, but I figured I'd post up anyway. If any of you have Supra friends who are looking, I have for sale a set of stock wheels from a MkIV Twin Turbo Supra. The wheels themselves have about 45,000 miles, but the tires are new, and have under 5,000 miles.

The tires are Potenza 255/40 ZR17 S-02's.

Since there's very little to compare to, I'm open to bids right now, if the price seems right, they're yours. I would prefer local pick-up, and am located in Lake Mary, Florida. Right outside Orlando, Florida.

If you'd like them shipped to you, you'll have to pay for the shipping.

If you'd like any more information, feel free to e-mail me at JKutik@richlandrealty.com, I'd prefer that to PM's, but either one works. I will be checking this post again.

Pictures:

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you all.

- Jibbly

Fast_78

Passed Driver's Ed
I am looking to trade my stock 17" wheels & tires for some stock or aftermarket 18" wheels & tires. i can throw in some cash if needed.

justinfl

H&R Sport Springs for sale for MKV Jetta

I know it's GOLFMKV, but who knows.. maybe some one will respond... have H&R Sports for sale... never installed.. don't have the money to spend on the install right now.. hit me up if you're interested...

justinsmith_dc@hotmail.com

I live in north Tampa..

warrusty

I have two sets of tires for sale, all 225/45/17:

1. Bridgestone RE050's (4) off my 2006 GLI. About 6,500 miles on them. Replaced with Goodyear F-1 GSD-3's. One tire had a small nail removed at about 2,000 miles and is fine. $250.00 plus shipping.

2. Continental ContiProContact (4) all season off my son's 2006 GLI. About 7,500 miles on them. $250.00 plus shipping.

Special!! All 8 for $450.00 plus shipping!! Start your own tire store!!!

Avaliable for local pick up in Lake Mary / Altamonte Springs, FL

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
FS:CARBONIO INTAKE WITH COVER, Miami Fl preferred or nearby

Like the title says, im selling a Carbonio Intake with Filter. Also the cover..priced at $200 been used for 3k miles...Looking for a buyer in the Miami Fl area or nearby Boward.

thanks

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
great price anyways with cover with intake and filter ive seen $220 on this site.

thanks again and email me

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Ship it for $20 more you'll get your price. Local equals cheap sale.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
im selling it cause i am wanting too get rid of the cover and get either aem or neuspeed intake system. its in perfect condition the intake in my opinion gives more throttle respone and also when chipped you feel it more specially since its getting colder you hear it just a little bit when you get on it and IBoost i will not sell it for 150 i am looking for 200 flat because this is intake,filter and also probably the cover.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
200 flat s cheaper than most on this site will sell just the intake and filter for i have seen it for 220-250 mostly.