GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**South Florida**

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
most likely the largest VW show in Florida... www.fixxfest.com should be really good deals from vendors, i know at least for 100% certainty that GIAC will be offered for 10% off, and 0 install fee, so 525 instead of 625 i think

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
ill be there for sure. ill ask john if he wants to go and i have 2 other friends with vdubz that will go for sure:thumbsup:

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
im down in miami went to fuddruckers on Monday sorta not my thing plus my fast isnt fast enough lol jkjk

ConnerrySER04

East Coast transplant
Car(s)
MKVGTI
Dear MKV brethern, I have a question; Anyone in the Miami area with a VAG-COM? I'd like to check to see if there are any codes coming up re: boost pressure, et al.....just wondering if there's anyone around who wouldn't mind taking 1/2 hour out of their busy lives to hook a brother up....any help greatly appreciated...and I will bring beer.:biggrin: thanks!

Sickspeed06

Ready to race!
see you guys wed. just met a guy at work (pembroke lakes mall) with a south florida dubs shirt on. cool guy. he's actually on the boards too!

so i have officially converted from an import owner... +1 for me?

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
that's awesome bro, who did you meet?

if any of you want to go out there and hang out with the south florida dubs crew, you can post on the south florida dubs thread, pm me, or just come out and hang. lots of mkv's are starting to come out, it's pretty nice to see people from here going out there.

btw, i hate to break it to you, but you're still an import owner hahaha, only that this is the Jessica Alba of imports - classy, hot, and sexy all over the place. so, +99 for you!

Sickspeed06

Ready to race!
lol i met alex at the mall. also hung with him last night for a bit.

oh in my feeble mind i have 3 different classifiations. import (japanese, and i guess korean etc) Domestic (good ol beer drinking american... eww) and euro. (you get the idea)

i need wheels. and springs...