GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

sound!!

marx92x

Autocross Newbie
I'm by no means an expert, but from my personal experience a good intake gives a noticable improvment in sound without being over-bearing. So many exhaust systems seem to just make noise - nosie when you accelerate, noise when you're on the freeway, nosie when you're trying to cruise past the popo.

The GTI exhaust sounds great to begin with, so it would have to be a very good exhaust system to make we want to trade up so soon.

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
marx92x said:
I'm by no means an expert, but from my personal experience a good intake gives a noticable improvment in sound without being over-bearing. So many exhaust systems seem to just make noise - nosie when you accelerate, noise when you're on the freeway, nosie when you're trying to cruise past the popo.

The GTI exhaust sounds great to begin with, so it would have to be a very good exhaust system to make we want to trade up so soon.

thanks, finally someone reply dis question!!
by the way, am i suppose to re-write the program for the car if i install an intake system cuz the airflow is gonna b different, right?:iono:

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
Neuspeed p-flo or carbonio, but i have neuspeed and i like it alot. factory bov sounds great with neuspeed

maperry123

Ready to race!
silly goose, mkv's don't have a bov. they use a system that shoots the waste back through the turbo. It reduce's turbo lag